ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol the salt - i'm not saying he owes me anything. there's just less logic behind withholding a link after you've copped vs. before you've copped - that seems obvious to most on here
I knew the regulars were going to get pissed when you guys decided to do that (secret group). I understand that the "lurkers" were putting pressure on everyone, the decision made people who have been down from the beginning feel as if they were excluded because they were not part of the "in-crowd".  Not saying that it was intentional of course, but stuff like that breeds bad blood.

I knew the regulars were going to get pissed when you guys decided to do that (secret group). I understand that the "lurkers" were putting pressure on everyone, the decision made people who have been down from the beginning feel as if they were excluded because they were not part of the "in-crowd".  Not saying that it was intentional of course, but stuff like that breeds bad blood.
yea it was necessary; we needed a private space to work on projects otherwise any progress we made would end up on kicksonfire or complex. sorry if that offended anyone

most of the info was ultimately shared

Last edited:
Great way to end the day

Wake up 8am, not a single chance at the shoes. Wasted most of the day waiting around

Was about to head to sleep early around 12am earlier and guess what, a lady comes and smashes into my car parked out in the street

Smh

Great way to end the day

Wake up 8am, not a single chance at the shoes. Wasted most of the day waiting around

Was about to head to sleep early around 12am earlier and guess what, a lady comes and smashes into my car parked out in the street

Smh
damn. did she at least have insurance?

yea it was necessary; we needed a private space to work on projects otherwise any progress we made would end up on kicksonfire or complex. sorry if that offended anyone

most of the info was ultimately shared
I understand brother, and we will all get past it. Perhaps next time we can try to do things in a similar fashion, but this time make room for all the regulars?

Great way to end the day

Smh

Yea she totaled her brand new car. Ripped the front wheel with brakes and arm right off sitting in my driveway wth fluid everywhere. Her car was stopped 3 houses down the street

sorry i got a question on sizing

im a TTS 9.5 for nikes.

and size 9 for ZX fluxes and 9.5 stan smiths.

what size shold i get for the UBs?

I understand brother, and we will all get past it. Perhaps next time we can try to do things in a similar fashion, but this time make room for all the regulars?
def. we tried in the earlier parts but info kept getting leaked into the thread and it made us lose a lot of work on one thing - it wasn't ideal

and like i said, most of the info really ended up being shared or posted in the thread - maybe not by me, but someone else in that group. and most of us copped for reasons unrelated to the chat. the chat was really just for working on projects, rather than sharing info.

Great way to end the day

Smh
Yea she totaled her brand new car. Ripped the front wheel with brakes and arm right off sitting in my driveway wth fluid everywhere. Her car was stopped 3 houses down the street
Joe Dirt -That 5hit'll buff out.

Jeff Spicoli - My dad is a TV repair man and has a b1thchin' set of tools lol.

Last edited:

def. we tried in the earlier parts but info kept getting leaked into the thread and it made us lose a lot of work on one thing - it wasn't ideal

and like i said, most of the info really ended up being shared or posted in the thread - maybe not by me, but someone else in that group. and most of us copped for reasons unrelated to the chat. the chat was really just for working on projects, rather than sharing info.
Roger-that. I'm turning in guys. Catch you in the AM.

I didn't cook at all. I wish I got a pm or something

every site for me today 
mean.gif

Can someone plz teach me how to inspect element /backdoor. I'm so tired of missing out. I will gladly pay via pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom