ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple people have said this and I believe it, it's just strange that we still haven't seen a single person actually claim/prove that they successfully ordered from that link.

I had this link and had a pair carted and ready to go. The site wasn't slow or anything and would've been a very easy cop, only problem was that you needed a "promotional code" to check out or else it wouldn't let you purchase. I tried to think of a few on the spot but came up with nothing. I looked around online and couldn't find anything, but if I did have the code, I would've cooked up on that Y3 site as well.

I think for the most part, the majority find it hard to believe even if they went live at 2:30 am, why not one person in the forum has shipping confirmation. But the worst part about the statement is if in fact Adidas didn't change the link at all, they're absolute idiots of the worst variety. Makes no sense. If they in fact didn't change the link, then they should have just sent out the orders from Thursday and saved us all the trouble.
This...and at least let us know that they were long gone rather than let people sit around all day with even the slightest hope. Dreamkillers

adidas did us dirty in the worst way..... even tho I still copped from SNS, I'm soo pissed I spent all day waiting for ADC...

This...and at least let us know that they were long gone rather than let people sit around all day with even the slightest hope. Dreamkillers
Because Adidas couldn't win even if they did post.  What could they say?

"Sorry everyone, all pairs are gone before they were released, try again next time.". 

It is lose/lose and their words could only hurt them.  

Them people must not be on hefe
Just won the local raffle from black market, unfortunately not my size but I was able to get my brother's size, he got me into sneakers four years ago so, this will be a great gift. Grateful I won, Dallas doesn't have a big outlet for boutiques so I respect black market, good vibes and the employees are really chill. Just an update as to their raffle and my appreciation. Good luck everyone!
smokin.gif

Adidas should have just did what they did last time for the PB. Seem to have worked fine with the lottery system. Was it fair prob the most fair it's going to be.....

There had to been an IT reason they didn't got back to it. Heck it was basically the same SPA system that FNL been using for years. Though their are ways around FNL's SPA system heck of a lot better than this Y-3 crap.

Like they didn't even care Nike would have atleast stop the shipping on the backdoored pairs.

Adidas is to bust sniffing kaynes butt to really care about their lack of a IT structure even after watching Nike take the L on that for years

And barneys well they said F it and let em fly. Crazy thing is I had a feeling they were going to release early tho. I don't trust no release times from retailers these days.

"Sorry everyone, all pairs are gone before they were released, try again next time.". 

Yes so lets just ignore our customers and the struggle they are going through and just go MIA for a few days.. Surely everyone will forget about it!

Smh @u defending them

Yes so lets just ignore our customers and the struggle they are going through and just go MIA for a few days.. Surely everyone will forget about it!

Smh @u defending them
Not a chance am I defending them, nor am i happy I couldn't get a pair on ADC/Y-3. 

They allowed these bots to grab them all and need to make serious coding changes.   They also need to expand their app to all stores and make these releases more widely available offline.  

This will happen again every Yeezy release until they make these changes.  

Multiple people have said this and I believe it, it's just strange that we still haven't seen a single person actually claim/prove that they successfully ordered from that link.
I had this link and had a pair carted and ready to go. The site wasn't slow or anything and would've been a very easy cop, only problem was that you needed a "promotional code" to check out or else it wouldn't let you purchase. I tried to think of a few on the spot but came up with nothing. I looked around online and couldn't find anything, but if I did have the code, I would've cooked up on that Y3 site as well.
Weird, I never got that far. I'd add a size to my cart and then go to checkout but my cart would just be empty. Either that or it would let me click on a size & show a warning saying "last one left" or something to that effect, but just wouldn't do anything when I clicked add to cart.

Ultimately, they probably just sold out super quick like all the other boutique sites and the overwhelming traffic made the site go nuts. Just strange that we haven't seen or heard of any order confirmations at all yet considering we've seen them for pretty much every other site that sold.

They "won" when they sold the shoes...inevitably, that was going to happen.  They lost when they failed to show any respect for people and their time.  At least show some courtesy to people and let them know you sold out at 3am or whenever so people can just go about their day or try to secure pairs elsewhere.  OR...MAYBE...cancel pairs for people that backdoor'd OR Cancel the release (and all those backdoors) until you can run a relatively smooth release like they did for the PB's.  They didn't have to do people like they did...and they still haven't said anything which is just mind-blowing to me.  You generate all that hype and provide no explanation to people when you silenty sell out? Seems like bad business to me...

I disagree..... their tweet, the ambiguity around the details, their CS reps saying adidas.com/kanye really steered us wrong

I disagree..... their tweet, the ambiguity around the details, their CS reps saying adidas.com/kanye really steered us wrong
That link was to get you to enter their "virtual waiting room" system like the PB release.  So it was not steering anyone wrong, it just never even got that far sadly.  

I think for the most part, most find it hard to believe even if they went live at 2:30 am, why not one person in the forum as shipping confirmation. But the worst part about the statement is if in fact Adidas didn't change the link at all, they're absolute idiots of the worst variety. Makes no sense. If they in fact didn't change the link, then they should have just sent out the orders from Thursday and saved us all the trouble.
Maybe since the people that obtained the shoes were all off the same server?  Maybe it was one or two systems that ate up all the pairs and choose not to post?

Until the shoes are in hand, posting a confirmation for e-props is irrelevant.  To be clear, I did not get a pair on Y-3, i had them in my cart and could not check out at all, i tried all night.  
I'm not that tech savvy. Someone tells me to press this link to add to cart or operate a bot, I can do it lol. That backdoor stuff is way too geeky for me to comprehend, unless it's a matter of replacing PIDs, then it's way over my head. In any case, I'm strictly speaking from a common sense and consumer point of view. Be it as it may, people love to have the e-ego stroked, so it's slightly enigmatic that not even one confirm from Y-3 order has been verified. I'll take the L like a champ, but when Adidas makes lame excuses as they did, it's pathetic. People complain about Nike, but it's nearly guaranteed they'd not only cancel all the orders and re-release possibly weeks or months later, but those accounts would have been banned, too. For the most part, we all know that most of those are fake/burner accounts, but still ... In any case most are upset about the complete waste of their day. If they Tweeted they were OOS at 6 am, I would have been irritated, but not as much I was sitting there in the dark for hours on end.

Last edited:
Just won the local raffle from black market, unfortunately not my size but I was able to get my brother's size, he got me into sneakers four years ago so, this will be a great gift. Grateful I won, Dallas doesn't have a big outlet for boutiques so I respect black market, good vibes and the employees are really chill. Just an update as to their raffle and my appreciation. Good luck everyone!
Praying For A Call/Email From Them But I'm Sure It's A Wrap And I Need To L-I-G It

Haha. I was too young be into boxing then, but I was certainly playing Mike Tyson's Punchout on NES. Btw, how them Davinci's treating you? I still haven't found a 9.5 for 10 swap 
frown.gif

yeah Im old. I actually finally unds' d em last week. One of the better GLV releases for sure. CW is dope.

Curious how the ADC/Y3 worked too...because you coudl see sizes dropping off, and add to cart, but checkout was another story. Not saying it couldnt be done, but again odd that none of the normal Twitter braggers and attention seekers havent posted confirmed kills

That link was to get you to enter their "virtual waiting room" system like the PB release.  So it was not steering anyone wrong, it just never even got that far sadly.  
What would be the point of getting in the "virtual waiting room" ?  Intent to release them there? I doubt it.. I dont see any intent to release them there. Especially since there was no tweet whatsoever...  I think this was a case study for online contagion.  We assumed (rightfully or wrongfully so) that these would release on that URL. So everyone (myself included) was waiting for them to go live...and it never happened.... 

So maybe they didnt steer anyone wrong intentionally, ambiguity and contagion is like fire, we just gave it the air to ignite 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom