ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the homies hits me up and tells me he has the moon rocks for retail. when i meet him up he brings out the Kobe 9 moon walkers... smh. i got trolled. 

-FTLKOBE

Last edited:
one of the homies hits me up and tells me he has the moon rocks for retail. when i meet him up he brings out the Kobe 9 moon walkers... smh. i got trolled. 

-FTLKOBE
i would've punched him in the face for that ****

-FTLKOBE
he seriously made you drive out and waste your time  just for that...
mean.gif

Brutal..youd think they'd post the link after the copped..selfish. Not the place to be if looking for a restock 

Selfish??

Nahhhhh, by the time it even gets posted it will be cooked. You do realize every single person who copped off that restock had a bot right?

The entitlement of y'all....begging for things from complete strangers

Selfish??

Nahhhhh, by the time it even gets posted it will be cooked. You do realize every single person who copped off that restock had a bot right?

The entitlement of y'all....begging for things from complete strangers
this though

Im just feeling salty. I cant help it. Prob because it seems like people are getting three pairs and the ones who just wanted ONE pair came up empty
because it feels like resellers took full advantage of this release, a lil more so than normal, when you consider there was reportedly 50k available and you see people cooking in mass amounts or not at all

Looks like I got 5 pairs for sure, maybe 6. Possibly 10 (got charged but no order confirmation...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom