ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Kanyeezy411,@joeOh29,@bigstress   Thanks for the info and replies gentlemen! REPPED (I owe you one bigstress, I ran out)
no problem man

fwiw my 350's are sz 10 my UBs are 11;s and I wear them without the liners cause theyre snug on me.. the 350s are heavier than I would have imagined but very comfortable nontheless.... especally the upper, its all knit ... i know you were asking about flexibility, but I just thought Id throw that in there

Was able to win a raffle from Darkside Initiative in SF. Good people.
pimp.gif

Anyone ordered from SSENSE? Did you get a shipping confirmation yet?? It seems like no one has..
OMG when is SSense going to send me tracking? It's been 24 hours. What is taking them so long?! Is my order safe? OMG
Thank you for shopping at SSENSE. Please allow us up to two business days to process your order. Once it’s been processed, you’ll receive a shipment confirmation email with your order’s tracking number.

Today is Sunday, also.. patience

Last edited:
Damn....I don't see the ebay prices dropping below $800. Seems like they are just going up from here. Welp...not happening for me even on resale. 0/4 YZY SZN

Last edited:

Damn....I don't see the ebay prices dropping below $800. Seems like they are just going up from here. Welp...not happening for me even on resale. 0/4 YZY SZN
They will get closer to TDs maybe even 750s if that y-3 fumble was legit.  Too much demand not enough pairs

no problem man

fwiw my 350's are sz 10 my UBs are 11;s and I wear them without the liners cause theyre snug on me.. the 350s are heavier than I would have imagined but very comfortable nontheless.... especally the upper, its all knit ... i know you were asking about flexibility, but I just thought Id throw that in there
I appreciate the extra info, let's me know what to expect. I got my usual size in the UB, so I may have to ditch the liners as well. Thanks again!

They will get closer to TDs maybe even 750s if that y-3 fumble was legit.  Too much demand not enough pairs

Definitely going to resale above TD but 750 is sus. But either way the dreams of me and many other hoping to kop around $600 are done for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom