ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most definitely down to earth people!

Went from Recon (when I was in high school :lol:), now I'm 27, and they've changed it to Darkside some time ago. Highly recommended to those who are in town.

Sorry to be off topic but Darkside was originally Recon as in Nort/Recon? Just wondering that was one of my favorite spots back in the day...

I copped
I was able to get through on Barneys but put the wrong email in so I never got confirmation... Hoping I ordered a men's... Do you have they women's style code handy?
So the only thing you can do is wait till it appears at your door step? Because if they sent any shipment notice, you wouldn't get it as well.

The boost portion is only visible in the middle of the outsole though, and they still haven't figure out how to color boost material without compromising it. They're supposedly working toward it, but for now all boost is white.
I don't buy adidas but I actually like that it's always white. Kinda like a trademark so you know it's there especially with the windows on the black 350s.
Yeah I like it too. I actually bought my first pair of Ultra Boosts (core black) planning on painting the boost black but once I got them on foot I didn't want to change a thing. Now all these black soled customs look kinda wack to me, especially since you have to constantly do upkeep on the paintjob.

It'd be interesting to see them experiment with different colors eventually though.

Man, not sure if I'm the only one here, but with this release fiasco, I would rather every single piece was done via raffle. In that case it would at least save me all the headaches and heartbreaks as well as sleep time trying to snatch a pair while the websites keep crashing.

Most definitely down to earth people!

Went from Recon (when I was in high school :lol:), now I'm 27, and they've changed it to Darkside some time ago. Highly recommended to those who are in town.

Sorry to be off topic but Darkside was originally Recon as in Nort/Recon? Just wondering that was one of my favorite spots back in the day...
Yup! - At least to my knowledge.

Hoping I got through on Barneys.... Checked out as guest... Got a confirm through the app but must have
So the only thing you can do is wait till it appears at your door step? Because if they sent any shipment notice, you wouldn't get it as well.

I called and updated my email before the shipping confirm got sent so I have it... Doesn't say men or women on it just a style code

i have both and the 350s are more forgiving in the upper... the UBs are snug... cushioning is softer on the UB's because they dont have the shell around them that the 350's do... 350's are very comfortable regardless 

i disagree.. followed the thread, i actively participated in giving info... made accounts... prefilled and everything....the fact that most sites crashed 20 minutes prior to drop times didnt help... I'd say .10% of people got thru manually 
IM THAT 10%

Man, not sure if I'm the only one here, but with this release fiasco, I would rather every single piece was done via raffle. In that case it would at least save me all the headaches and heartbreaks as well as sleep time trying to snatch a pair while the websites keep crashing.
It just needs to be consistent. Having some stores do raffles to buy, some do raffles to sell, some do FCFS, some do a combo of both, some drop completely out of the blue, some get backdoored and don't even drop, some restock hours after the fact, it was just completely all over the map. Not a good way to go about it at all. Too stressful. The last thing you should want people to associate with your products is stress.

i got thru manually on farfetch, uk sz 6, shipping from stefania mode. almost got 2 from farfetch but one got cart jacked after hitting submit order

It just needs to be consistent. Having some stores do raffles to buy, some do raffles to sell, some do FCFS, some do a combo of both, some drop completely out of the blue, some get backdoored and don't even drop, some restock hours after the fact, it was just completely all over the map. Not a good way to go about it at all. Too stressful. The last thing you should want people to associate with your products is stress.
Yeah, I mean it's fine if the system goes well as planned.

But problem is stores would definitely end up getting thousands of frustrated people trying so hard to complete their purchase and their website just keep crashing. It's really kinda up to luck at that point.

What I hate the most though, is while I understand stores will give priority to VIP / Top Clientele to order in advance, but there was a supposedly order of 5 pairs in a single order for MrPorter, that's insane IMO.

Anyway, not everyone will end up happy for sure, in fact MOST will not, there's just not enough for everyone looking for it.

The last thing you should want people to associate with your products is stress.
You call it stress, they call it hype.  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom