ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on 11 shipping confirmations is brutal
p4zRby

What # are we at on the list that was posted about 100 pages ago?  

Maybe #18 or #19.  People are about to post the weight of their confirmed packages (when no one cares) and people will continue to piss others off with comments like above. 

I hate to sound so bitter... But seriously, **** any douchebag that got THAT many pairs.
laugh.gif
Because if the opportunity presented itself to you, you wouldnt take it? 3 of them are to take care of my people, 1 for my feet. Rest are for tradebait and ill sell one.

Man, not sure if I'm the only one here, but with this release fiasco, I would rather every single piece was done via raffle. In that case it would at least save me all the headaches and heartbreaks as well as sleep time trying to snatch a pair while the websites keep crashing.
thats part of the game..  

its not for the weak,

and i just can't trust raffle's... witness far to many rigged ones

thats part of the game..  

its not for the weak,

and i just can't trust raffle's... witness far to many rigged ones
While I agree with you, I somehow won the Hypebeast.com/Anrosa Instagram raffle.  No clue how nor did I think any humans actually won those. 

It's always worth a shot! 

I mean come on... You can't blame somebody who wanted one bloody pair to rock for being pissed off at some a**hat that somehow managed to get almost a dozen. Piss off.

Easiest!! He says
mean.gif
Sounds crazy I know, but if you think 11 is bad, what if I told you my boy is waiting on 24 shipment confirmations. And someone else I know has over 100, no joke. This release was geared more towards Europe since they get shafted everytime. Those euro shops had over 1000 pairs. 100 pairs per size on sizes 8 and up. If you knew what to do, you would be straight. Not talking bots here either. Fact of the matter is, its never gonna change so you might as well adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom