ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I paid resale for a pair of MR's. Quick question though, they are a womens size 12.5 which is my size in mens (11) Is there any difference between the men and womens pair IE construction or anything?
u need a women 12. size conversion is different for adidas 

was out of the thread for the past week.... cliff notes?
a lot of backdooring, 90% of thread begging for backdoor links, decent anount of people ate on drop, barney stores got 1k each, people asking for oops, a lot of trolling, old false links being posted. yeah thats about it

was out of the thread for the past week.... cliff notes?
a lot of backdooring, 90% of thread begging for backdoor links, decent anount of people ate on drop, barney stores got 1k each, people asking for oops, a lot of trolling, old false links being posted. yeah thats about it
Barney stores most definitely did not get 1k each. Some might have, but some got way less.

I did some research and I couldn't find any difference between the men and women's shoe because it's a unisex shoe. Hopefully the difference isn't glaring otherwise I have to find an amazonian (or Kourtney K) to sell them to LOL

I did some research and I couldn't find any difference between the men and women's shoe because it's a unisex shoe. Hopefully the difference isn't glaring otherwise I have to find an amazonian (or Kourtney K) to sell them to LOL
If there's any difference I'd bet it's not more than the difference between the men's & women's ultra boosts. The womens is supposedly the slightest bit more narrow but I can't tell a difference and most people agree that they're basically exactly the same.

When I had both Barney's links up, flipping back and forth between the images you could tell a slight difference in that the "tongue" looked longer on the men's than it did on the women's but I'd attribute that to the fact that the women's shoe in the stock photo is just physically smaller than the men's so the "tongue" would be smaller as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom