ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there's any difference I'd bet it's not more than the difference between the men's & women's ultra boosts. The womens is supposedly the slightest bit more narrow but I can't tell a difference and most people agree that they're basically exactly the same.

When I had both Barney's links up, flipping back and forth between the images you could tell a slight difference in that the "tongue" looked longer on the men's than it did on the women's but I'd attribute that to the fact that the women's shoe in the stock photo is just physically smaller than the men's so the "tongue" would be smaller as well...
Okay once I get them in i'll take some pics and you guys can compare to yours and we'll see if we can see any noticeable differences. If there is a huge difference on feet while i'm wearing them, i'll most likely just sell them, but i'm not gonna pay $800 for a mens pair. Wish me luck *crossing fingers*

guys it's small stuff thats causing ur PM to bling

not stock changes 

Pretty sure the shoe is unisex.

Just think, every other site online only sold 1 type. There was no choice for mens/womens.

Pretty sure the shoe is unisex.

Just think, every other site online only sold 1 type. There was no choice for mens/womens.
except for barneys which had both mens and womens

why would barney do that,

plus both of the shoes looked different in exact same positions/angles

If there's any difference I'd bet it's not more than the difference between the men's & women's ultra boosts. The womens is supposedly the slightest bit more narrow but I can't tell a difference and most people agree that they're basically exactly the same.

When I had both Barney's links up, flipping back and forth between the images you could tell a slight difference in that the "tongue" looked longer on the men's than it did on the women's but I'd attribute that to the fact that the women's shoe in the stock photo is just physically smaller than the men's so the "tongue" would be smaller as well...
Okay once I get them in i'll take some pics and you guys can compare to yours and we'll see if we can see any noticeable differences. If there is a huge difference on feet while i'm wearing them, i'll most likely just sell them, but i'm not gonna pay $800 for a mens pair. Wish me luck *crossing fingers*
I wouldn't worry about it man, a lot of sites were selling it as a unisex shoe. Wouldn't be surprised if the differences noticed by the person who just said they compared the two at a Barney's was just the fact that the men's are simply bigger so the proportions might seem a bit different. Wouldn't know though, just throwing some ideas out there. You're probably good!

its a unisex shoe.

dude is saying he saw pics he aint seen live differences

just another version of "I heard"

giphy.gif

Me reading people contemplate if there are two versions of the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom