ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out here in Toronto, people asking for $1.2k -$1.6k keep in mind this is Canadian dollars. Not sure if they are moving at that price though. 
Yeah I've inquired through a number of people and they pretty firm on their prices. I don't blame them but 1.2K is to steep for me.

Going to play the waiting game...

My order from Anrosa shipped.  I can't wait for these to be on my feet, not ebay.  
happy.gif

Got Raffle Winners in Vancouver, Canada selling their pairs already (only three boutiques sold them)...rattling.

Going rate at the lowest was $900 CAD...highest I saw was $1600

Last edited:

Yeah I've inquired through a number of people and they pretty firm on their prices. I don't blame them but 1.2K is to steep for me.

Going to play the waiting game...
Honestly, just move on to the next one. I have never paid resale and never plan on it. I am salty af over this release and even considered paying resale, but that was me being irrational. 

My only saving grace is that I have an extra PB which I am trying to trade for MR, but with the way prices are going, I dont think it will happen. 

Just focus on the next release and hopefully you can cop and perhaps trade to what what you want. Don't give in. 

Ha, girl at SSense answering calls sounding flustered..  I honestly wonder if they oversold. 

When my dad called in (and he was within the max 3 limit), she claimed he had 4 orders and that's why they were all placed on hold, and that they'd be on hold 'til end of day.  Makes me wonder if they're worried about stock issue (holding 'til end of day..)

Double checked his account and email and definitely didn't have 4 orders.

Last edited:
What sucks is when stores don't release their allocation.

Social status stores (a ma maniere and all points bulletin) have gotten every Yeezy release so far but have yet to sell a pair. They hold these raffles and give away 3 or 4 pairs but never actually sell anything. Their owner just sits on pairs and leaves them in storage. He probably has full size runs of all yeezys that have dropped just sitting in a warehouse or selling on eBay. BS

fam should i send flight club my chocolate 950s?

would they sell faster there than ebay/grailed?

already listed on both those sites but not selling

asked flight club for a quote and they said to ship the shoes to them today

been sitting here for the better half of 2 days trying to figure out if adidas is keeping that link up for a reason or if they're web team is really just that drunk 

QFT. I mentioned this a few pages back. It is in their FAQ so not sure why they are categorizing it as a glitch, unless they are experiencing issues with all payments as opposed to just the PayPal ones.

TD's first weekend were all fetching 1k easy. So $800 on the MR's right now is a good sign for those trying to wait out cheaper prices.

fam should i send flight club my chocolate 950s?

would they sell faster there than ebay/grailed?

already listed on both those sites but not selling

asked flight club for a quote and they said to ship the shoes to them today

Buying them to flip was your biggest problem :lol:

The price at retail was high enough to purchase if anyone REALLY wanted them... then adding a "markup" on top for profit was never going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom