ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSENSE canceled. I guess I'll see you guys in early December for the 750 release. I'll wear my PB's until then.

Last edited:

fam should i send flight club my chocolate 950s?

would they sell faster there than ebay/grailed?

already listed on both those sites but not selling

asked flight club for a quote and they said to ship the shoes to them today
Buying them to flip was your biggest problem
laugh.gif

The price at retail was high enough to purchase if anyone REALLY wanted them... then adding a "markup" on top for profit was never going to work.
Plus they've been restocking at sites pretty steadily since they first sold out. Ssense has a size 9UK in stock right now. You can find pairs on eBay for not all that much over retail. I bought mine to rock and am glad I did. Was hoping to complete my moonrock family this weekend but that didn't happen.

Buying them to flip was your biggest problem
laugh.gif

The price at retail was high enough to purchase if anyone REALLY wanted them... then adding a "markup" on top for profit was never going to work.
i actually bought a pair to keep and wear and an extra pair i thought i could sell, oh well

but if i send it to them will they sell?

i actually bought a pair to keep and wear and an extra pair i thought i could sell, oh well

but if i send it to them will they sell?

Only if you want it to sell.

If you offer it for retail, it will sell but you will lose money from Flight. Above retail, there is a chance.. but how much above retail?

been sitting here for the better half of 2 days trying to figure out if adidas is keeping that link up for a reason or if they're web team is really just that drunk 
The Y-3 link? You can still access the old Y-3 links for TDs & PBs if you have the product codes...

If you offer it for retail, it will sell but you will lose money from Flight. Above retail, there is a chance.. but how much above retail?
Yeah.... i don't see them moving at 20% above retail to cover Flight Club's fees.. 

I wanna know who really got 3 pair in order shipped tho 
laugh.gif

i was like 
eek.gif
 when i seen limit 3

Last edited:
I heard Africa had a release yesterday ! 1400 R which prolly like a rack in us currency .. They getting crazy wit the prices now .. Is a pair of sneakers relax people, acting like is gold chill b ..

Last edited:
Guys, the MRs aren't to die for, be happy this wasn't the Tan color.. ya'll need backdoor access anyway to eat.

Last edited:

well before i asked for a quote i checked the price FC was selling which was $1k, so when it asked for my quote i put $1k, the same thing

and they accepted it and asked me to ship to them today,

was thinking of doing it cause they been sitting on grailed for about 2 weeks, and ebay too... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom