ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

whats a fair price for MRs now? considering they are so hard to obtain.... 

fair price point for MRs?
I would like to know as well.  I had an order get cancelled and these are the first pair I've liked enough to pay that kind of money.  I would prefer to keep it under $750 but I don't know if that's possible.  I looked at completed eBay auctions and most were ended early or sold for more. 

I wouldn't have paid more than about $400 for the first pair and I know that wasn't possible so I was even considering replicas but didn't trust them.  I didn't like the black pair however, not even enough to pay retail so I didn't try.

If anyone has a similar site like SMode, please PM. I will gladly throw some Paypal action your way if able to cop a pair. Thanks!

If anyone has a similar site like SMode, please PM. I will gladly throw some Paypal action your way if able to cop a pair. Thanks!

DITTO THIS. ill give ustraight up cash paypal

815008976.gif

nthat.gif
pimp.gif

What sucks is when stores don't release their allocation.

Social status stores (a ma maniere and all points bulletin) have gotten every Yeezy release so far but have yet to sell a pair. They hold these raffles and give away 3 or 4 pairs but never actually sell anything. Their owner just sits on pairs and leaves them in storage. He probably has full size runs of all yeezys that have dropped just sitting in a warehouse or selling on eBay. BS

This and backdoor stuff is real

I know a guy in Florida who got more than that GTR pic with the shoes.

Won't even lie makes me wanna get in on a back door squad/ sneaker klan

do you guys think DS DMP XI VI for DS turtle doves and moonrocks is a fair deal? would anyone bite that or DMPs are pretty much worthless these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom