ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i gave up on y-3 since i struck out saturday morning on there haha. not worth getting yourself worked up over that site
As far as I know, Y-3 didn't even drop on saturday. I never saw sizes and saw no order confirms (legit ones anyhow). "

Also, 150 posts?! You guys forreal? Haven't been in this thread much because it's been straight doo doo but the release is over and ya'll still clamoring.

So I gotta ask this question to you guys how many pairs did you guys wind up getting? I hopefully got one that's all I need but it seems like 75% of you guys got doubles, triples, quadruples etc...
I ended up with 2. This was my first time copping from a European site with OKI-NI and was nervous since I always hear of these Euro sites being more notorious with overselling stock. I just wanted to cover my bases and incase they ended up canceling my order but luckily that wasn't the case so I ended up with 2 after copping from a restock earlier today.

someone thats rich and don't need to resell, sell me a pair size 9-10 for retail pleaseee. Ugh, been on this thread since friday and still not even 1 pair. Im getting to the point to give up.....

someone thats rich and don't need to resell, sell me a pair size 9-10 for retail pleaseee. Ugh, been on this thread since friday and still not even 1 pair. Im getting to the point to give up.....
That's some patience but you guys need to learn when to quit haha it's not worth losing sleep and life expectancy over

Every Euro site pair is over $200 USD

Now Come The Custom Fee's  - Those post will be next!

To all yall confirming shipping and when your pair(s) should arrive..

Haha but I heard you cooked on y-3 
nerd.gif

I mean I slept after saturday, but just seem to have no luck, I was on here checking legit this whole day and somehow couldn't hit the restocks...... so annoyed

Now all we gotta hope for is our pairs are clean... No defects or anything I even get upset when my box is dented...

Did anyone get mr portet order shipped out yet?

All I got was tracking number

Yeah mine finally updated about an hour ago... Scheduled delivery for Thursday.

Anyone got shipping confirmation from a KITH order?

Last edited:
So I gotta ask this question to you guys how many pairs did you guys wind up getting? I hopefully got one that's all I need but it seems like 75% of you guys got doubles, triples, quadruples etc...
managed 2. barney's was fortunate as i was constantly refreshing within the hour of dropping. sns as i had signed up for email newsletter; instant link=smooth transaction

I mean I slept after saturday, but just seem to have no luck, I was on here checking legit this whole day and somehow couldn't hit the restocks...... so annoyed
Yeah that's just a game of luck. And if you don't have a thot then forget about it. Most of these sites are cooked because of the dudes who "Set it and forget it."

Every Euro site pair is over $200 USD

Now Come The Custom Fee's  - Those post will be next!

Lol... I been thinking about that shouldn't be too bad I'm probably gonna wind up paying close to 315 for my pair from offspring I'm not sure if they deducted the VAT or not either way still beats resell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom