ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk - if they release more than 3 more CWs of the 750, that shoe's bubble will totally burst.

No one's wearing 750s, everyone buys to collect.

ohwell.gif

Real talk - if they release more than 3 more CWs of the 750, that shoe's bubble will totally burst.

No one's wearing 750s, everyone buys to collect.
let it burst. I plan to murder to those into the ground when theyre in my hands.

Last edited:
Did none of you actually ready the KicksOnFire article? They straight up say the shoes are fakes. They're just speculating as to whether or not their existence is indicative of an official colorway.

You think after this release people are going to ever give up on the Yeezys? not a chance. 
lol they'll still cop, and then try to resell, and then realize no one wants them b/c 750s are a display shoe, and then panic.

will be interesting to see how 5+ CWs of the 750 play out on secondary market

Did none of you actually ready the KicksOnFire article? They straight up say the shoes are fakes. They're just speculating as to whether or not their existence is indicative of an official colorway.

So..

By that logic every fake websites colorways should also be considered?

Foh

Last edited:
why would you ask that. You know no one reads around here.

So..

By that logic every fake websites colorways should also be considered?

Foh
I didn't write the article man. And yes, it's a very silly conclusion for them to come to. Rep sites make wacky cws all the time. I wasn't trying to justify the article's POV. But everyone on here was going on about how the kicks are real because KicksOnFire posted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom