ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't get too excited

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really?

I feel fortunate then, they let my 2 pair order slide.

Your lucky man, wish both mine went through . Got the sorry it was 1 per customer email . O well glad I got 1 so I'm good. Grats to you tho :smokin

Did you check out on app or the site ? I was on app

Anyone elses order that hasnt shipped from SSense?
mine had my sister call since i live overseas now and they told her that my order is processing (yet no update on my order history) not to worry and give it the rest of the day and i should get shipping confirm.im still a bit worried though seeing everyone else get their emails.

mine had my sister call since i live overseas now and they told her that my order is processing (yet no update on my order history) not to worry and give it the rest of the day and i should get shipping confirm.im still a bit worried though seeing everyone else get their emails.

She also assured me that it wouldnt get canceled and they were overloaded with orders. I also am starting to worry .. But you not the only one fam. PM me and keep me updated

Your lucky man, wish both mine went through . Got the sorry it was 1 per customer email . O well glad I got 1 so I'm good. Grats to you tho :smokin

Did you check out on app or the site ? I was on app

Carted through the wish list trick on laptop, then completed checkout on app, took about 10 tries going back and forth, finally let me pay via PayPal (wouldn't take my card for some reason).

At one point I had about 8 pairs in my cart :lol:, but I could never get back to PayPal page.

I was losing hope and hit on END. and Mr. P in the same span of 10 minutes.

Glad it worked out for you! :smokin

Keeping my extras for a while, will probably have to trade for another style down the line that I'll inevitably miss.

Wait I thought u said u couldn't check out?

I originally checked out both pairs , then next day they sent 2 emails one for tracking and 1 saying it was 1per customer . Went back and checked in the app and shows that extra pair in my cart but can't check out .

Carted through the wish list trick on laptop, then completed checkout on app, took about 10 tries going back and forth, finally let me pay via PayPal (wouldn't take my card for some reason).

At one point I had about 8 pairs in my cart :lol:, but I could never get back to PayPal page.

I was losing hope and hit on END. and Mr. P in the same span of 10 minutes.

Glad it worked out for you! :smokin

Keeping my extras for a while, will probably have to trade for another style down the line that I'll inevitably miss.

What size are those extras btw? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom