ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y-3 drop was so sus. It had to be an inside job. Why tf would they even put the shoes up on their servers so early?

A lot of those small boutique websites with the Moonrocks had the sloppiest web designs and those shoes didn't even get backdoored days before release.

There must be that 1% of insiders hoarding the 99%. This **** is too real. 
mean.gif
roll.gif
IT AINT THAT SERIOUS B, this ain't no conspiracy 

now, adidas > nike
I can't believe Nike were SOOO Greedy they let Kanye go. Can you imagine how much more money they would have made if they let him have royalties? Whoever was in charge of that decision should get fired 

Last edited:
lmao I'm the biggest kanye stan but y'all bugging thinking nike's throne is in jeopardy due to kanye.

lmao I'm the biggest kanye stan but y'all bugging thinking nike's throne is in jeopardy due to kanye.
I don't think the throne is in jeopardy at all, I just think it was a stupid decision to not pay him royalties and give him more creative control. Bad business move.

I like where you guys are headed, Jameis is coming into his own the last 6 games or so. 
Yeah man, I was actually at the FSU v NC State game this weekend, that's why I missed this release so bad. So being a huge Seminole fan as well, I am super stoked we picked up Jameis.

what other adidas are ya'll buying ? :nerd:

I've only seen people wear Superstars, Ultra Boost, Yeezys as of recently. I heard ultra boost are hella comfy but i work for the swoosh so they'd rarely get worn.

Last edited:
I can't believe Nike were SOOO Greedy they let Kanye go. Can you imagine how much more money they would have made if they let him have royalties? Whoever was in charge of that decision should get fired 

I'm sure there's more to the story than what we were told or speculated. I doubt kayne is easy to work with and he probably had some ridiculous demands. Yeezy can't and won't jump past the jumpman. Plus Nike doesn't have time for kayne's horrible clothing line

I'm sure there's more to the story than what we were told or speculated. I doubt kayne is easy to work with and he probably had some ridiculous demands. Yeezy can't and won't jump past the jumpman. Plus Nike doesn't have time for kayne's horrible clothing line
I woulda just put him with some poor sap intern or someone and let him be Ye's yes man. I woulda bit the bullet just to keep the money coming in. Although i'm sure they don't need him that bad, but I do believe he would have made a lot of money for them if they let him open it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom