ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is different guys. If he likes moonrocks more than royals. Let him cook.

Props dude. Good trade. 140 for 200

Real Bros hook up real Bros... I got dicked over big time.. I hooked my buddy up with all the sites that were releasing and estimated time.. Dude cooked on 4 pairs, 2 in my size.. Worst thing is... He had no clue what these shoes are and who designed them lol..
Dude fronted that he got me if he cooked..money gets the best of you..

Guess I know who my real buddies are..

It's one thing to expect a "bro" to hook up you. It's another thing to verbally say you'll hook someone up and renege on it because resell is too good. One of my bro's asked me to get him a pair after I sent him everything he needed to secure his own but he is too lazy to put in work. I am not going to help you secure a pair if you don't even put any efforts in. You are not entitled to anything especially if I stayed up all night putting in work.

i called them cause i wanted to change the shipping address!
i ordered with my german shipping address and wanted to change it to a friends address in the US.
but they told me you just can change the address but not the country. so they dont refund on shipping. 
but thats how i got to know my order was good....
also got confirmation mail in the first place and all....but now i know its not getting canceled.

Just curious what's your order status when you check in your account?

Appreciate it

Why?? 
If he has something he can sale to get something he wants.. why not?

this is true. He's happy. All that matters.

$800 does seem low though. Sold my size 10.5 less than two months ago for $1250 and I feel like someone got a good deal.

It's one thing to expect a "bro" to hook up you. It's another thing to verbally say you'll hook someone up and renege on it because resell is too good. One of my bro's asked me to get him a pair after I sent him everything he needed to secure his own but he is too lazy to put in work. I am not going to help you secure a pair if you don't even put any efforts in. You are not entitled to anything especially if I stayed up all night putting in work.
My one homie was working during the release so he asked for help. I said "sure, if I can get pairs I'll checkout a pair for you. Asked him to give me his CC info". He said "I need to use my friends card because I don't have cash. Can you get him a pair too? I really need this money man"

I told him I minus whale just give you money because you're putting in zero effort 
laugh.gif

Real Bros hook up real Bros... I got dicked over big time.. I hooked my buddy up with all the sites that were releasing and estimated time.. Dude cooked on 4 pairs, 2 in my size.. Worst thing is... He had no clue what these shoes are and who designed them lol..
Dude fronted that he got me if he cooked..money gets the best of you..

Guess I know who my real buddies are..
I hate how sneaker heads claim that we gotta look out for each other, but once money comes in, they forget about everything and turn on you real quick

If you sit on these MRs and price goes back up over 800 then you win.

Wouldn't sell my Royals though, that's crazy.
Royals are overrated, and will probably see another release. I don't see how it's crazy, when they're more than likely to make more.

1s are my favorite shoe, and yes royals are overrated, but they mean more to me than 350s....tho 350s get the nod in comfort, i wear TDs more than any sneaker currently

My one homie was working during the release so he asked for help. I said "sure, if I can get pairs I'll checkout a pair for you. Asked him to give me his CC info". He said "I need to use my friends card because I don't have cash. Can you get him a pair too? I really need this money man"

I told him I minus whale just give you money because you're putting in zero effort :lol:  

That's just messed up. I'll only cook for people that really wanna keep them to rock and don't care about the $$$$ i.e. The real sneaker heads. Smh at all the people in it for the money but maybe it's just me? I'm in a good position to where I don't need to buy sneakers to turn a profit so my views are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom