ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was lit and then...

L9mihe

Missed bad on this release, but really couldnt spend too much time on it.

Will gun for those black 750s just so I can trade for those moonrocks

Last edited:
Just curious what's your order status when you check in your account?

Appreciate it
the status was and still is "hold" since i tried to change the shipping address through the order-menu in my account....

so you can take nothing from that info ^^

before that it was "received" 

the status was and still is "hold" since i tried to change the shipping address through the order-menu in my account....
so you can take nothing from that info ^^
before that it was "received" 

Damn, what size did you order?

Real Bros hook up real Bros... I got dicked over big time.. I hooked my buddy up with all the sites that were releasing and estimated time.. Dude cooked on 4 pairs, 2 in my size.. Worst thing is... He had no clue what these shoes are and who designed them lol..
Dude fronted that he got me if he cooked..money gets the best of you..

Guess I know who my real buddies are..

That's foul.... :smh:

I try to extend the hand to those who do the same with me... one hand washes the other... whether is an "oop" on a pair, some tips for a site, some ground game to complete a trade or whatever :nthat:

Now I don't rock with a lot of folks my circle always been small, learned that from the past but regardless I'm always willing to help as long as you ask properly. ^^ That right there was foul play but karma is a b!!!! :nerd:

Waiting on one more to be shipped and I'm done.

For those that grabbed off Y-3, UPS My Choice will give you the tracking before you get the email from Y-3.

2 womens sz's coming in from Ssense 5.5 so that's a US 7 = a mens US 6

pimp.gif
 thank you yeezus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom