ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the Boost line is more "Comfortable" than any Yeezy will ever be.

I've never had a more comfortable shoe.
Can anybody reccomend any good and comfortable shoes like yeezys. I have 260 bucks

The ultra boosts are the most comfortable shoes I've worn, and I do own the 750. I recommend them to everyone.

Last edited:
Has anyone dealt with Maniere ATL(@maniereatl via IG)? I sent a payment to them via paypal for my Moon Rocks but when I checked the seller's info, he had a link to Social Status Boutique (@thesocialstatus via IG). Just wanted to make sure I didn't get scammed.

Thanks!

If you don't have a pair yet it's time to look into putting some funds together or to start picking from your trade bait artillery. 
Exactly why i took a stab on release day and copped for $800.

Is a lot but offed my supreme 5 for $500 and $300 out of pocket so not too bad.

I'm honestly shocked AF my Okini order shipped and went through.
I ordered the first time and my card got declined due to BOA fraud protection. Hit submit again and I got kicked off the screen.
5 mins later I got an order confirmation.

Has anyone dealt with Maniere ATL(@maniereatl via IG)? I sent a payment to them via paypal for my Moon Rocks but when I checked the seller's info, he had a link to Social Status Boutique (@thesocialstatus via IG). Just wanted to make sure I didn't get scammed.

Thanks!

Definitely a legit store... I take it you was one of the lucky winners? Call them if anything :nerd:

Definitely a legit store... I take it you was one of the lucky winners? Call them if anything
nerd.gif
happy.gif
 Yes, thanks fam.

So real talk, those of you with Adidas stock. Do you think they will surpass Sketchers in the American footwear market? Seems to me people overlook that the average consumer consists of families and kids, not the typical hypebeasts that buys products solely because of Kanye. 

So real talk, those of you with Adidas stock. Do you think they will surpass Sketchers in the American footwear market? Seems to me people overlook that the average consumer consists of families and kids, not the typical hypebeasts that buys products solely because of Kanye. 
my family just asked for UBs for christmas - it is spreading outside the hype circle. can't deny the comfort of some of those boost shoes.

For those that copped via Y-3 yesterday. How were you able to add to cart? I was on the product page with sizes but couldn't atc, the button just won't work.

still cant find a straight up trade for my Size 8 TD for a size 7 TD smh and no im not putting cash on top the trade i don't care what anyone says 

bout to just send these things to FC since they got no size 8s at the moment 

starting to just not care bout them oh well 

I highly doubt it.

still cant find a straight up trade for my Size 8 TD for a size 7 TD smh and no im not putting cash on top the trade i don't care what anyone says 

bout to just send these things to FC since they got no size 8s at the moment 

starting to just not care bout them oh well 
lol are you really that against throwing sole supremacy ~$50 for your size? it's just the position you're in - i'd do it; a very fair deal IMO.

it's important to us, but i dont think yeezy's dictate how the general public buys sneakers. sketchers has an incredibly strong hold on the general american public. you literally see them everywhere...i don't think shoes like yeezy's move the needle in a way that will affect what brand people are buying.

sure...it has some impact, but not in the way that the rest of the world sees the market.

Anyone have experience on shipping from KITH?

Placed my order Saturday morning and no update on shipping yet...just curious if I should be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom