ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a weird call from a NY number. I picked up it was customs. Wanted to verify my order. Lady had me explain to her what I ordered (name of shoe/color/size/what kind of material it was made of) then she confirms by opening the package and says "OK your package will be delivered tomorrow"

Anyone else have this happen to them? Im sure with all the stuff happening around the world its just extra precautions. But I will be MAD if it comes in damage since she opened it.

If you don't have a pair yet it's time to look into putting some funds together or to start picking from your trade bait artillery. 

Is this even gonna be possible assuming youre not glued to NT or one of the sites that may possibly restock?
I doubt it lol.  Wasted two days this weekend glued to the laptop.  My gf was like wtf are you doing.  If you're not there waiting, someone else will be and grab those or a bot.

If you don't have a pair yet it's time to look into putting some funds together or to start picking from your trade bait artillery. 
Nike just in time with the trade bate raffle! 

At least with the Y-3/adidas release Fiasco you'll be able to spot the UA's with adidas.com receipts 

Nike just in time with the trade bate raffle! 

At least with the Y-3/adidas release Fiasco you'll be able to spot the UA's with adidas.com receipts 
doubt people blinking at the 10s for their MR tbh
has it already reached that point haha
laugh.gif

1 assist.

2 i didnt even know i copped

1 i paid rape for bae

1 i got lucky on a raffle.

Ive struck out on TD, PB, 750.... Was very surprised.
suprising af

1 assist.

1 i paid rape for bae

bless me with the 9 please! 
smokin.gif

It's the best feeling when you get something thinking it never processed. 

Last edited:
Thought this was the best 350 and half way tried to cop. Ssense crashed on my when I tried to submit order haha.

Wish I could've scooped. On to the next

pirate blacks were a joke to cop compared to moonrocks.

and i struck out on PBs.

get better...not salty.

networking FTW.

Last edited:

Just got a weird call from a NY number. I picked up it was customs. Wanted to verify my order. Lady had me explain to her what I ordered (name of shoe/color/size/what kind of material it was made of) then she confirms by opening the package and says "OK your package will be delivered tomorrow"

Anyone else have this happen to them? Im sure with all the stuff happening around the world its just extra precautions. But I will be MAD if it comes in damage since she opened it.
sick.gif

1 assist.

1 i paid rape for bae

congrats, everyone's lucky day comes eventually.

Am I the only one who thinks that total number of MRs is a lot lower than PBs and even TDs? I copped TD and PB easily but had to pay resale for the MR because striking out everywhere possible. If its not the rarest 350, it is maybe the most backdoored Yeezy of all time...

Anybody else attempt to order from Tessabit? They charged me and the payment was authorized but I never got an Order Confirmation email and I have no order history in my account. I was fully expecting a cancellation but I figured they would have cancelled and initiated a refund by now.

Am I the only one who thinks that total number of MRs is a lot lower than PBs and even TDs? I copped TD and PB easily but had to pay resale for the MR because striking out everywhere possible. If its not the rarest 350, it is maybe the most backdoored Yeezy of all time...
The US Allocation was just significantly lower imo. 

Most of them went to euro shops, hence the backdooring madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom