ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

A few did 
nerd.gif
BD?

what size did you order and what US size did you get?

when I selected a UK 7 when ordering it said US 8 in parentheses
I realized my size 8 TDs and PBs are a UK 7.5, meaning I might be getting a US 7.5 from Mr. P
it will still fit me, but I was just wondering if you got the size you thought you were getting
selected UK8 on mrporter which is a US8.5. Mr.porter conversion was wrong.

So yes, you're getting a UK7 = US7.5

It would be pretty damn stupid for Adidas to have the MR's fit completely different from all other 350's.

Possible that the ones saying to size up actually received women's?

Any of you with cancelled SSense orders, you might try giving them a call.  I had one cancelled that I was able to call in and get re-posted.

It would be pretty damn stupid for Adidas to have the MR's fit completely different from all other 350's.

Possible that the ones saying to size up actually received women's?

which is why you ignore those posts..

people always posting stupid fit information

Whats a decent price or market value for a pair of DS Pirate Blacks in size 10.5? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
From duedipiccherecycled instagram

Looks like those who haven't recieved paypal cancellation cooked. Can't wait for that shipping confirmation.

My bad, thought you cooked on a few. 
I wish.. i helped a lot of people come up on the TD's .. that was about it..

I really really hope these dont fit any different.. best believe I'm pulling out that sock liner and measuring that B**h when I get them! 

Flight Club is showing $1250 for both TD size 12 and MR size 8.5

I got an 8.5 Mr coming in, but I'd like to trade that for a size 12 TD. How much do you guys think they'll charge for that ?

Doesn't the women's sizing state that on the box somewhere? pics of the boxtag should clear up if the ones saying the sizing is small has mens or womens sizing.

If these fit that much differently than the other 350s it would've been all over social media. Dummies on here just don't know their own damn shoe size.

Flight Club is showing $1250 for both TD size 12 and MR size 8.5

I got an 8.5 Mr coming in, but I'd like to trade that for a size 12 TD. How much do you guys think they'll charge for that ?
FC doesnt swap, sole supremacy does (dont know what their fee is)

Well it sounds like your typical Kith services. I'd say you're in the clear. Kith shipping is bunz

Tip your friend, and please lettuce know how he got the link or anyone in here. :nerd:

TBH I have no idea how he knew and now he won't tell me...just very thankful he let me know in advance... when he sent it originally I thought it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom