ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssense said they're only fulfilling orders for people whose orders were cancelled. just got denied by multiple reps

For those that are still looking. Try calling Ssense. Was able to order a pair over the phone. Had sizes UK9, UK9.5, UK10 when I called.

1-877-637-6002
Good looks.  Called as soon as you posted.  Waiting in line now pray for me lol.

@YeezyTalkWW: Yeezy 750 Black may drop on 4th of December instead of the 5th (TBC)

ssense said they're only fulfilling orders for people whose orders were cancelled. just got denied by multiple reps

They said the same thing to my lil bro. Guess it depends on who you talk to. I spoke with a woman with a heavy euro accent.

I called, OOS, thanks for the help though. My two orders from them just shipped an hour ago so I reckon I shouldn't be greedy anyway

That's dope of them to try to take care of customers who had orders canceled or whatever. They will get more of my business in the future.

Damn... was really hoping someone here without a pair could cook. NT lagging for anyone else? Shoutout to @roxbury for giving me the idea to call in.

Last edited:
I called, homegirl asked if I had ordered from them in the past I said yes, rather frequently... Placed on hold and she got back on the line and thanked me for being an ssense buyer but she was just advised by mngmt that only cancelled Yeezy orders could be fulfilled at this time. 

BLAH. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom