ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that deep. You should calm down.

Copped a size 4.5 on these and got 3 TDs when they dropped. Slept thru the PB release.

Right after I got my pair of the MRs, I posted the womens link to SSENSE that I copped off and other members were able to cop. You likely leeched for your link off the thread and then just signed up so you could find a swap.

Last edited:
d
Was upset that my End orders never went through. Was stuck on the payment screen for like an hour smh. Moving on...
I was also and left it alone... it never showed a confirmation but bout an hour later i got a confirmation email. thats how i got one of my pairs...

the sad part is i had 1 carted on a website in italy.. forget which company louis something i believe. i went all the way through checkout only to realize they didn't accept paypal. tried using my chase card and got declined (chase blocked the card the store was in italy to prevent fraudalent charges) :frown: tough lesson learned.

^^^ Luisa does accept PayPal.

FYI, this is what I mean. There are no "women's" moonrocks. They're the men's pair with men's sizing but they converted the size for you "unofficially"

View media item 1791885
Ordered a women's 5.5 and a women's 9. Came in as men's 4.5 and a men's 8

Last edited:

FYI, this is what I mean. There are no "women's" moonrocks. They're the men's pair with men's sizing but they converted the size for you "unofficially"

This is good to hear seeing as I paid resale for a womens pair. Thanks for the picture.

So I've finally accepted that I struck out.  
sick.gif
Me too smh 

d

I was also and left it alone... it never showed a confirmation but bout an hour later i got a confirmation email. thats how i got one of my pairs...

the sad part is i had 1 carted on a website in italy.. forget which company louis something i believe. i went all the way through checkout only to realize they didn't accept paypal. tried using my chase card and got declined (chase blocked the card the store was in italy to prevent fraudalent charges) :frown: tough lesson learned.

I just kept getting the three dots of death... Going nowhere, I left open until about 1pm cst and never got anywhere so I closed it out.

This is good to know about the sizing from Barneys. I ordered a size 10 in women's so it's a 9 in men's. My question is if I'm truly a size 10 in men's, will these fit me since Yeezys are run a little bigger if I get a size 9?

Last edited:

View media item 1791885
Same happened to my friend he thought he ordered a 5.5 got a 4.5 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom