ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did adidas even put the sneakers online? Bunch of people were saying they never had stock. The sold out page went up immidiately.

They went live early Thursday and Friday if you had the link you were able to cop. That's what I keep reading every time I hear about Y3

200.gif

I def saw the me yeezy a month for half a year rumor, but what's this I hear about it being a restock on all CW's?! Don't have me thinkin my dream at TD's and PB's for retail can be more than just a fantasy now..

seeing folks with 6+ pairs on twitter from using a bot. :smh:
probably just a group of friends pairs put together but still

They went live early Thursday and Friday if you had the link you were able to cop. That's what I keep reading every time I hear about Y3

Possibly earlier than that. Lol I knew something didn't make sense about that situation but won't get caught slippin like that again.

got my Barney's pair today and they never even sent me a shipping confirmation. My order is still "processing" on BNY.com 
laugh.gif

and to concur what someone probably already said, women's MR's are just men's MR's in a size bigger. You'll still get a Men's pair if you got a "women's" pair. 
Same thing kind of happened to me. Had an order processing on Barney's and my bank called me to confirm a $200 payment to them, but no shipping confirmation. Maybe I'll get an unexpected surprise on my doorstep.

Last edited:
i haven't had the heart to come in here since saturday because i struck out more than ryan howard. but if anyone wanna put me on to a 9.5-10 legit dm me.. i don't have the time to sort through the scammers and **** like that.. the next release i have to link up wit someone on here and do what i have to do to get a pair..

seeing folks with 6+ pairs on twitter from using a bot. :smh:
probably just a group of friends pairs put together but still

but can you be mad at them? from your sig, I can see that you resell. 

I never understood the hate lol.
Also notice he complains about people having 6+ pairs, when he has "many pairs available" of supreme 5s.

Barney's was quick af with the shipping. First two pairs came in today, really nice shoe gonna see whats up with the DSLR tomorrow 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom