ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair came today from winning the Hypebeast/Anrosa Instagram raffle.  Really liking these much more than the PB's!

Bring on the 750's and Beluga 350's! 

Enjoy!
Enjoy these hands

kenard-gets-beat-up-by-mike-o.gif

Unfortunately I can see ssense forgoing online releases if people countine to pester them with phone calls.

What I do recommend doing is if you were able to purchase from ssense is sending an email thanking them for the opportunity to purchase the shoes online, fast shipping transit and praising them for their customer service, which has been superb.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can see ssense forgoing online releases if people countine to pester them with phone calls.

What I do recommend doing is if you were able to purchase from ssense is sending an email thanking them for the opportunity to purchase the shoes online and praising them for their customer service.
That's a nice touch... It's a pretty small knit group too and they are SUPER nice and accomodating, as many of you can tell. I have been buying from them for years specifically for that reason. 

What I do recommend doing is if you were able to purchase from ssense is sending an email thanking them for the opportunity to purchase the shoes online and praising them for their customer service, which has been superb.
This

People made a lot of out of country sites stop messing with us, because they didn't know how to be  patient and they went over board with trying to contact them..

Last edited:
After this release, I strucked out and got me in my feelings. Been on this thread since Friday, almost got through yesterday on Y3 restock but needed 1 more click for confirmation but got cart jacked. So Dec 4th, Ima go super saiyan and cop all the 750s I can and resell to buy all the 350s.... Reason why I'm so confident now is because now i got page monitor as well as a shopify bot which allows me to access early link and add to cart early as well....

This

People made a lot of out of country sites stop messing with us, because they didn't know how to be  patient and they went over board with trying to contact them..

Double this.

Yea don't mess up the spots and have them stop shipping to USA because you can't be patience or trying to get someone else pair that's being held.

Karma is a b

While I agree what people are doing jacking peoples orders are slimy, I also think people backdooring full size runs off websites and using their bots to cop 100 pairs is slimy AF too.
the game is slimy when people making 600-800 off a sneaker , dudes going to get cut throat for money people have kids, student loans, want to take trips and some are just plain old greedy.

After this release, I strucked out and got me in my feelings. Been on this thread since Friday, almost got through yesterday on Y3 restock but needed 1 more click for confirmation but got cart jacked. So Dec 4th, Ima go super saiyan and cop all the 750s I can and resell to buy all the 350s.... Reason why I'm so confident now is because now i got page monitor as well as a shopify bot which allows me to access early link and add to cart early as well....
what time did y3 restock ? 

What I do recommend doing is if you were able to purchase from ssense is sending an email thanking them for the opportunity to purchase the shoes online, fast shipping transit and praising them for their customer service, which has been superb.

which bot did u buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom