ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

which bot did u buy?
so really its a backdoor method... and idgaf about all the people thats gonna hate me at this point. Because at this point its a dog eat dog world for these Yeezys bro. Why be nice and buy only 1 pair when everybody is getting 3-5 pairs each and Im here now without 1 pair and tbh I really really watned a pair of moonrocks to rock at retail...

Everybody upping their arsenal for the 750s, dec 5. going to be the worst 
laugh.gif

Can we PLEASE stop posting Ssense phone call order stories moving forward, I think one time was enough. I tried calling a little while ago about another regular order I had made (that ironically enough was sent back from customs) and their hold times were insane... Once I got through the girl answered with "thanks for calling ssense we are currently out of the Yeezy Boost how may I help you?", she told me they have been getting crazy call volume all day from "kids demanding we look at our inventory of Yeezy's". That's in real poor taste, save the info or pm your homies about it. 

If you really want to help out, get a list of people who have NOT cooked and pm them, maybe be a little charitable for once :wink:

+1

need to eat fam :frown:

so really its a backdoor method... and idgaf about all the people thats gonna hate me at this point. Because at this point its a dog eat dog world for these Yeezys bro. Why be nice and buy only 1 pair when everybody is getting 3-5 pairs each and Im here now without 1 pair and tbh I really really watned a pair of moonrocks to rock at retail...
I hear you.  Spent all day trying to cop and managed to get 1 pair.  Happy I copped, but frustrated at the whole situation (especially all the backdooring and bots, etc) and understand how you feel.  Kinda wild how people were able to get so many pairs while others couldn't even get one.  Feast or famine I guess...That kinda behavior has generally  just led me to not really be as involved in the game as I once was and I truly only really concentrate on what I ABSOLUTELY want.  I can't dedicate that kind of time and energy every weekend just to "come up" all the time.  I damn near lost all of Friday night and all day Saturday on this release.  Slept on the couch (didn't get to sleep with my girl) and didn't even walk the dog until the end of the day Saturday--attached to my phone no less.  Safe to say the weekend wasn't as refreshing as it shoulda been.  Just remember to keep perspective on all this stuff, they are just shoes.  

I hear you.  Spent all day trying to cop and managed to get 1 pair.  Happy I copped, but frustrated at the whole situation (especially all the backdooring and bots, etc) and understand how you feel.  Kinda wild how people were able to get so many pairs while others couldn't even get one.  Feast or famine I guess...That kinda behavior has generally  just led me to not really be as involved in the game as I once was and I truly only really concentrate on what I ABSOLUTELY want.  I can't dedicate that kind of time and energy every weekend just to "come up" all the time.  I damn near lost all of Friday night and all day Saturday on this release.  Slept on the couch (didn't get to sleep with my girl) and didn't even walk the dog until the end of the day Saturday--attached to my phone no less.  Safe to say the weekend wasn't as refreshing as it shoulda been.  Just remember to keep perspective on all this stuff, they are just shoes.  
Well said, at the end of the day its just shoes. Not only did I waste Friday night and Saturday night, but since I didn't cop. I wasted time throughout the week in hopes of catching a restock. But its time to move on at this point if I don't get a call back from SSENSE tomorrow and hope for the best in Dec.

its a trip how people are dropping 800-1000 to rock them and the dudes getting them for retail arent wearing them.

the only way i'd rock yeezys are if I got them for retail

I wouldn't be upset at all if someone tried to snitch on jimmy. **** him.
Dont just snitch on jimmy , atleast jimmy tried to put people on after he ate even if he did it in a scum bag way. Snitch on all the people that tried to eat in a scumbag manner but did not share the info.

Dont just snitch on jimmy , atleast jimmy tried to put people on after he ate even if he did it in a scum bag way. Snitch on all the people that tried to eat in a scumbag manner but did not share the info.

Jimmy tried to help others by showing how much of a POS he is. That's not helping in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom