ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I've already received tracking info. I got a confirmation about 3 mins after I got off the phone.

FML why is it so damn hard to get this ******* shoe. Hope i will still get my order i was hanging in line for like 20 minutes and then talked to her for auite a while my phone bill must be exploding since im calling from germany

FML why is it so damn hard to get this ******* shoe. Hope i will still get my order i was hanging in line for like 20 minutes and then talked to her for auite a while my phone bill must be exploding since im calling from germany
what did she tell you?

She said i'm good to go and the order went through. When i asked if i am going to get an order confirmation she said yes
did you get a email from ssense or you just called and asked to order through phone??

Whats everybody opinion on the online raffle thing Nike has been doing lately with the oVo 10s and others? would you guys prefer that or the normal first come first serve stuff that usually goes on?
Think it is fair and basically luck if you get chosen. I won the chicago 1s and ovos from the raffle and I am not complaining [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
really considering just getting a bot for the 750s
mean.gif
. First shoe I feel I absolutely have to have in a long time lol and I have terrible luck online/raffles . Starting to feel the likeliness to try legit and eat is very low
A bot is only good for footsites, use it on a boutique site and you'll most likely see an ip ban. 

Man i havent been on here in years had to make a new account. Anyways, I did everthing in my power to cop on this last release minus bots, backdoor, etc. Stayed up all night, made accounts on euro boutiques everything. And failed. I cant win. Can anyone hook me up with info or any tips on this upcoming 750 release? Will try and help others aswell but it seems nothing I do works.

Man i havent been on here in years had to make a new account. Anyways, I did everthing in my power to cop on this last release minus bots, backdoor, etc. Stayed up all night, made accounts on euro boutiques everything. And failed. I cant win. Can anyone hook me up with info or any tips on this upcoming 750 release? Will try and help others aswell but it seems nothing I do works.
Spent $300 on a bot, and honestly unless you have a buddy in the IT field who has a free proxy for you, dont get a bot, its a waste of money if youre only looking to get a pair of yeezys. Any other release is fine but not for yeeyzs. Only tip is that you gotta stay up on NT day and night if you want to eat off links/restocks. Thats what i did. Copped a pair to realize it was cancelled hours later. Wasnt on the whole day today, missed a bunch of restocks. If youre dedicated, you will eat i guareentee it. Its on how bad you want it. Life aint fair man.

Spent $300 on a bot, and honestly unless you have a buddy in the IT field who has a free proxy for you, dont get a bot, its a waste of money if youre only looking to get a pair of yeezys. Any other release is fine but not for yeeyzs. Only tip is that you gotta stay up on NT day and night if you want to eat off links/restocks. Thats what i did. Copped a pair to realize it was cancelled hours later. Wasnt on the whole day today, missed a bunch of restocks. If youre dedicated, you will eat i guareentee it. Its on how bad you want it. Life aint fair man.
View media item 1794918
Word. Yeah these yeezy releases are nuts. Ill just have to do my homework and hope for the best...Jordan releases and other less hyped **** is a breeze for me copping instore where i live (wisconsin). No lines, raffles, none of that. Just go in get what you want and dip.

I think so long as I know whether or not they will hit foot sites or stay strictly within the collection/boutique realm in advance it will save me a lot of grief. With a full blown release I can either hit Adidas UK late at night or wake up early and hit Adidas US, however this collection/boutique only BS I will just pay the inflated pre-order prices and sleep like a baby, not doing this kid nonsense of staying up all night glued to a computer, ish got me sick and almost made me look for a divorce lawyer, wife was FED UP. 

Last edited:
Also, get the google chrome page monitor extension.

I think so long as I know whether or not they will hit foot sites or stay strictly within the collection/boutique realm in advance it will save me a lot of grief. With a full blown release I can either hit Adidas UK late at night or wake up early and hit Adidas US, however this collection/boutique only BS I will just pay the inflated pre-order prices and sleep like a baby, not doing this kid nonsense of staying up all night glued to a computer, ish got me sick and almost made me look for a divorce lawyer, wife was FED UP. 
I completely agree man, F this staying up all night going on boutiques. I'm either just gonna get a bot, or pay for a pre order from a reputable person. 

* By the way I have been meaning to ask, did anyone who pre ordered from Windycity ever get their pairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom