ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight to feet? First time I've seen anybody say that in this thread... Wear in good health my friend!
I hope I'll get my pair tommorow. I wear 9.5 in roshes, 9 in the pure boost, and I got the 350's in a 9.5, hopefully they wont look too big on me.

you want to go a size below what you are in racers maybe even 2. what size are you in racers? and do you have wide feet?
Wear a size 10.5 in racers, feel like a 10.5 is my tts. May just have to swap to a 10. Dont know if ill be able to do it, will be tempted to wear the 10.5 the second i see it

I have wide feet and wear 10 in all shoes and jordans.These are def TTS imo.You definitely dont want these to big tho.It leaves extra space/room in the toe box and looks weird and dents in.You can also see ya whole damn foot moving around which aint cool.If you get to snug it bunches up ya toes and makes ya feet look like hulk lol.Def a good looking shoe but you gotta get right size.Even if trial by error.

.5 down is def possible and better if I had to choose.To big is outta of the question on these.

I have wide feet and wear 10 in all shoes and jordans.These are def TTS imo.You definitely dont want these to big tho.It leaves extra space/room in the toe box and looks weird and dents in.You can also see ya whole damn foot moving around which aint cool.If you get to snug it bunches up ya toes and makes ya feet look like hulk lol.Def a good looking shoe but you gotta get right size.Even if trial by error.

.5 down is def possible and better if I had to choose.To big is outta of the question on these.
Think I'm gonna go with a 10 since I don't have particularly wide feet. Thanks for your input, appreciate it

Think I'm gonna go with a 10 since I don't have particularly wide feet. Thanks for your input, appreciate it
def read as many reviews as possible.

I had a 10.5 and 9.5 and 10.5 was way to big.9.5 was perfect snug but made it look like I had hammer toes lol agaghahah.So length wise I think 10 wouldve been perfect for me.width wasnt an issue with this shoe but I do think having narrower feet makes the shoe look better tho.

Last edited:
def read as many reviews as possible.

I had a 10.5 and 9.5 and 10.5 was way to big.9.5 was perfect snug but made it look like I had hammer toes lol agaghahah.So length wise I think 10 wouldve been perfect for me.width wasnt an issue with this shoe but I do think having narrower feet makes the shoe look better tho.
Would you say youre a tts 10 or 10.5 in most other shoes?

I wasted 5-6hr on PB and 6hr on MR for nothing.. i think enough is enough

Its time to invest on some bots..

any recommendation on which bot to use?

It's about the luck of the draw. I know guys with bots that didn't score a single pair and me and a few fellow friends managed to grab pairs manually.

It's about the luck of the draw. I know guys with bots that didn't score a single pair and me and a few fellow friends managed to grab pairs manually.
they still seem to be way more reliable that manual tho . I'm still amazed at people that get threw these sites manually and manage to score multiple pairs at that . no ones that lucky 

When you think it's the end but then it's not reall the End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom