ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh I swear every time this website restocked I am never able to check out. Plus this store lyin saying they done but still put pairs up

damn site got me waiting to cart like...
eyes.gif

Too bad I live in horrible Florida, and I live no where near any limited releases. I cannot wait to move to NYC or LA one day. F this

Another Floridian here..but tbh no plans to move anytime soon...I love Miami..

Re 750 drop...If my cousin lives in NY...do i attempt to res on adc with all his info or can i setup everything and have him pickup if i cook?
Ya'll got a chance at legend of summer 1s over there next weekend, not a bad place to be at right now

^* was actually talking to one of the owner last night confirmed legends of summer ones. Solefly 3s both will be raffled off and basically every Jordan retro this year.

^* was actually talking to one of the owner last night confirmed legends of summer ones. Solefly 3s both will be raffled off and basically every Jordan retro this year.
everything is going to be raffled off? Or just the 1s and 3s?

For those that got MRs through Ssense the SSense sticker covers the bar code po# on the box right?

Trying to match PO# with pics

Happy turkey day NT! Has anyone heard or know someone that won the Ubiq raffle for Yeezy MR? Just wondering because I entered for the Pusha-T Black Markets and really don't feel like going thru hoops to get a pair tomorrow.

That's what they are rumored to have. Also the 3s they did and the asics along with ovos, backboards etc. If it wasn't yeezy day I would go down there just for a chance to get some of those kicks
idk where people heard the asics are restocking but they arent. Here is a pic from the owner of sole fly

Last edited:
As long as those 1s or 3s ain't dropping it aint worth going there from ny :lol:

I have a very worn pair of Turtle Doves. It's got a very little rip on the outside of the shoe. Have the TDs gone up in price?

Just the 1s and 3s will be raffled
The rest will be sold.
might be a little hectic for those backboards and ovos then. If you win the 1s or 3s how much are they gonna be? Or is it like a 1 pair giveaway?

Obv u know something i dont? I only been there couple times..(shoe gallery my main spot)..don't know the owner(s)...but the employees were cool and helpful....whats the issue?
Known to backdoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom