ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be a little hectic for those backboards and ovos then. If you win the 1s or 3s how much are they gonna be? Or is it like a 1 pair giveaway?

Yeah what I inferred from him was one pair of legends and couple of pairs of 3s. Then again I can be wrong they will raffle them then call the winner

I think every spot in Miami does that lol...who can you really trust is completely legit/fair...in my experience Shoe Gallery as close to 100% as it gets..

SG is legit gives everyone a fair chance but of course they have their VIP customers who get everything without waiting but what store doesn't do that.

Why 5.5??

why won't you go Home

Come Home to me

you too good for your home!
laugh.gif

can i get a legit check on these? i know the receipts there, but he said he got them from his cousin and isn't 100% sure if they good. not sure if he's baiting, or if he's keeping it 100. please any input would be helpful. thanks in adv.
boost pattern on the bottom looks mirrored. Looks like he tried to poke at the boost material on one of the two shoes to make it look less mirrored, but im going to say fufu the primeknit pattern looks off too, think its mirrored as well.

Edit: saw someone else already LC'd for you

Last edited:
I just noticed something on my pair that might not be on rep pairs - do you guys see the area where the boost shows, but isn't as exposed (through those two slits in the outsole)? there seems to be a different pattern on that part of the boost, with circles that have lines going through them. is this on the reps also?

Last edited:
Yeah what I inferred from him was one pair of legends and couple of pairs of 3s. Then again I can be wrong they will raffle them then call the winner
SG is legit gives everyone a fair chance but of course they have their VIP customers who get everything without waiting but what store doesn't do that.
Ok thanks. I was thinking it was at least like a mini release or something. To come down from nyc for one pair raffle is a no go for me :lol:

I just noticed something on my pair that might not be on rep pairs - do you guys see the area where the boost shows, but isn't as exposed (through those two slits in the outsole)? there seems to be a different pattern on that part of the boost, with circles that have lines going through them. is this on the reps also?
wow, good catch. the lines are on my mr's too. and looking at these pics of pirate retails vs fakes, seems the reps don't have them. 

feeling a little blah, thinking about spendin 1k on a pair.
Relax bruh... These can be had in the $650 range, rather than overspend start trolling sellers and I guarantee you will have them for the price you want by the end of the day. 

Relax bruh... These can be had in the $650 range, rather than overspend start trolling sellers and I guarantee you will have them for the price you want by the end of the day. 
Fo Real, 

it's hard not to turn down $600-800 bucks for a sneaker you only paid $220 for.

it's even harder to find someone to pay 1k for them, trust me!

These are 200 $ shoes through and through. Don´t fall for the hype just cause they are Yeezys. I can understand paying double if you really really want them and money is not an issue, but 1k is 5 times the retail price, that´s crazy.

Get some Ultra Boosts to pass the time and wait till the next 350 release - there will be many more and the next 2 models we know of don´t even look too different.

This money talk is foolishness... how can anyone of yall tell somebody else what to spend their money on? All you can say is why you wouldn't do it, but if he wants them for 1K then let him.. it doesn't affect your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom