ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that site even legit?
They are one of the biggest name in mid-high fashion btw.

Similar to Dover Street Market.

And most of them don't really focus that much on E-Commerce, that's why the website don't look that great IMO.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Local cl listing for sz 11 td 350s...asking 500...knew it was too good to be true but thought id inquire..maybe a hungry reseller need Black Friday cash quick..so he says already sold the 11...but he has an 11.5 ....smh...scamming people is a crime...even worse on turkey day....View media item 1804445
Edit: I don't even want to tell him tds don't come in half sizes...theiving ******

Last edited:
Local cl listing for sz 11 td 350s...asking 500...knew it was too good to be true but thought id inquire..maybe a hungry reseller need Black Friday cash quick..so he says already sold the 11...but he has an 11.5 ....smh...scamming people is a crime...even worse on turkey day....

Edit: I don't even want to tell him tds don't come in half sizes...theiving ******
giphy.gif

Local cl listing for sz 11 td 350s...asking 500...knew it was too good to be true but thought id inquire..maybe a hungry reseller need Black Friday cash quick..so he says already sold the 11...but he has an 11.5 ....smh...scamming people is a crime...even worse on turkey day....

Some people are such scum bags.
mean.gif

Local cl listing for sz 11 td 350s...asking 500...knew it was too good to be true but thought id inquire..maybe a hungry reseller need Black Friday cash quick..so he says already sold the 11...but he has an 11.5 ....smh...scamming people is a crime...even worse on turkey day....View media item 1804445
View media item 1804457Crazy thieves, thinking it's black market Friday.

Just carted and checked out that 10.5 on Colette.... Will probably get cancelled.... $230 shipped

Women's in pirate black in 6 can be added to cart

I was just about to post the colette link, but I seen you guys got it already. I bought an Apple Watch on there for 50% off like an hour ago. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom