ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo GOAT IS B.S the second it dropped had it in my size no like 75 times on 3 phones! 'GOAT HAS UNEXPECTEDLY STOPPED WORKING" i hope the creator of that app is driving and the brakes in his car unexpectedly stopped working ........... such bull... did anyone check out ? 

Im gonna have a lot to say if not one person post proof of a official purchase.  This is starting to seem like it was just to boost traffic on their app... to show potential clients how much traffic they have so the can get advertising?  Im just being suspect right now, but who knows.  

WELP.... Oops some just purchase message finally popped up. Aren't they dropping MR's on monday too though? if so, I'll be back.. 

Man it was said sorry this item has just been purchased a few seconds after they were up. I'm calling bs on this.

First time poster here, been lurking for about a year. Got through on GOAT, by buying the size 11.5 at resale price at $1313, but contacting soon after saying I actually clicked on the Black Friday deal and paying $200, but still came up paying the resale price. They said ok, and made the correction.

First time poster here, been lurking for about a year. Got through on GOAT, by buying the size 11.5 at resale price at $1313, but contacting soon after saying I actually clicked on the Black Friday deal and paying $200, but still came up paying the resale price. They said ok, and made the correction.

Lol, join date today?

Pretty sure you work at GOAT...

i thought about something like that...added the 11.5 to my cart when it was still 1k plus..but then i got nervous that i would get stuck paying that price so i removed...lol..

Last edited:
Well I guess that's why a lot of people complain on here saying no one wants to help, etc, and when someone does, even if it's out the blue, y'all get suspicious and start complaining more
take a screenshot and post proof that you copped a pair at 1,300 or whatever and screenshot the email? dudes are weary b.c no one wants to get caught with a 1,200 bill or whatever the price was.

can't really blame em....we haven't seen proof of one proper checkout...if you have screenshots of what you went thru that would help lol

Demboyzup2somtn Is just trying to save face for GOAT. Watch him not even post here after you asked that. Lamea**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom