ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat app be like
LRZwzN5.gif

fam do you think deadstock size 8.5 950s + $300 cash for deadstock size 8.5 moonrock 350s is a good deal?

trying to get it down to 250 ontop of the 950s but the guy is a little tough to haggle with

me too fam that app hit everybody with ookie to day lol
hahah man i swear 3 phones 75 times i tried to check out yeezys and my samsung tablet i was going to that that shi* through the wall i screamed and my dog got shook.....again this is really starting to piss me off. i have taken so many L i truly feel like calling it quits. my sample game strong and thats what i should stick with. 

fam do you think deadstock size 8.5 950s + $300 cash for deadstock size 8.5 moonrock 350s is a good deal?

trying to get it down to 250 ontop of the 950s but the guy is a little tough to haggle with
Don't be a pest over $50, those boots are hideous and are just going to be discounted heavily as time goes by, the MR's won't. 

Just do it. 

hahah man i swear 3 phones 75 times i tried to check out yeezys and my samsung tablet i was going to that that shi* through the wall i screamed and my dog got shook.....again this is really starting to piss me off. i have taken so many L i truly feel like calling it quits. my sample game strong and thats what i should stick with. 
If you can afford to buy samples you should have no problem paying resell for Yeezys.

you guys are right but the boots retailed for $550 so 300 on top means im paying 850 for the MR's
OK fine, keep the boots and start negotiating people down on the bay/Grailed for the next month... Sadly that will not happen in your size, my opinion stands, just get the deal done and don't be a clown over $50 and unload some boots that are currently collecting dust at most retailers. 

Last edited:
If you can afford to buy samples you should have no problem paying resell for Yeezys.
na i knew a guy from when i worked in a shop. that needed offloading so i bought them for low...... paying resale for socks...na im good. i only buy them if i can get them for retail or pretty close 

you guys are right but the boots retailed for $550 so 300 on top means im paying 850 for the MR's
It's a small loss to take. Take it now before it gets worse. You couldn't sell your boots for retail rn if you wanted to.

i am shocked that these adidas eqt 3/3 f15 sold out so fast everywhere no one knows if adidas is releasing them ?

OK fine, keep the boots and start negotiating people down on the bay/Grailed for the next month... Sadly that will not happen in your size, my opinion stands, just get the deal done and don't be a clown over $50 and unload some boots that are currently collecting dust at most retailers. 

It's a small loss to take. Take it now before it gets worse. You couldn't sell your boots for retail rn if you wanted to.
bro but its not just $50

i have to pay $60 to ship to where he is at, which is spain, im in the u.s

so its $110 total

Last edited:
The Ultra Boost collection is now complete (for now 
laugh.gif
). Thank you again to the guys who helped me with all the questions; and for pointing me in the direction of the UB in the first place. I really like them a lot, and they would have gone under my radar had it not been for you. I owe you guys one, thanks again!

The Ultra Boost collection is now complete (for now 
laugh.gif
). Thank you again to the guys who helped me with all the questions; and for pointing me in the direction of the UB in the first place. I really like them a lot, and they would have gone under my radar had it not been for you. I owe you guys one, thanks again!
uhhh wrong thread. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom