ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, $750 not fair? That's the cheapest I found them. Where do you see them for $650-$700?
I got mine off of ebay. Spammed all the resellers in my size. Talked one guy down with zero feedback who got his pair from MR.P. Insisted to go PayPal invoice so he doesn't have get hit with ebay fee's. Paid via paypal, pay after delivery feature to make sure they were legit when I got them. 

I got mine off of ebay. Spammed all the resellers in my size. Talked one guy down with zero feedback who got his pair from MR.P. Insisted to go PayPal invoice so he doesn't have get hit with ebay fee's. Paid via paypal, pay after delivery feature to make sure they were legit when I got them. 
That's not the norm  ...only so many sellers like that will be around for the short term....nice work tho you did good lol..

Last edited:
Jasper is a Barber tryng to be everything else!
He is to Kanye as Monica Lewinsky is to Bill

Same claim to fame
you people that are bashing Jasper are str8 lames to me.  thats just my humble opinion.  

like you've never been wrong before or gotten bad info.

and i bet you still follow him on IG

That's not the norm  ...only so many seller's like that will be around for the short term....nice work tho you did good lol..
had numerous resellers say their bottom dollar was $700 as well. It just took that little extra to hit $650. 

You won't SEE that actual price, you have to WORK for that price... It's definitely doable. 
Much appreciated, gentlemen. Seller is willing to do $700 shipped for the MR's. I'm jumping on them.
You boys rich man. If i pay 700 for a sneaker it'll because thats how much it cost for me to take them out the store.  lol

Last edited:
December 19th is gonna be one of the biggest days in shoe history man

Adidas dropping the most hyped Yeezy since it leaked earlier vs Jordan's main event since late last year or so

Adidas HAS to drop that $350 though

my boss told me that his son paid 325 for a bot to try to get jeezys... i said wait what? he said "jeezys or jesus or something like that". i dident even laugh i just thought to myself $325
eek.gif

my boss told me that his son paid 325 for a bot to try to get jeezys... i said wait what? he said "jeezys or jesus or something like that". i dident even laugh i just thought to myself $325:wow:

Must be that AIO bot i see on twitter all the time. Seems like a lot of people are buying the same bot

Last edited:
Must be that AIO bot i see on twitter all the time. Seems like a lot of people are buying the same bot
i have no clue. that seems like a lot for a bot. do you use one ? i am very interested after i got duped on MR i did my homework and every site just destroyed my heart and soul. and made me pure salty. especially after i see guys with bots with many pairs. i am very interested in one if someone can DM me let me know what name to look at or which ones  id appreciate it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom