ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike and Adi feed each others hype on this. 72-10 is the Sadderday consolation prize which will probably mean double Sadders for most folk.
Naw, if i strike out on the yeezys ill just goto Pappadeuxs and eat hella good that night.  You couldn't give me the 72, 10 whatevers for free.  Id donate them h***.

He lied, cheated, and stole 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I understand that a half milly x 220 is a lot more than 20k x 200. I fail to believe that with all the money Adi execs make their plan was to slow Nike down for 2 hours...

You're right, it wouldn't be their plan. It would be the people who they pay to sign influencers like Kanye and Pharell's plan. It may sound foolish but ye even eludes to it in interviews and even said so when he was apart of nike ,"jumped over the jumpman". People miss interpret that but as a businessman why wouldn't he secretly or openly not want to compete with JB? That equates to more $ signs. Right now he has the platform to vocally project or advertise his brand and reach people who aren't into sportswear. The battle for marketshare is one person at a time.

Bruh, we talking about Adi winning if the 72-10's don't sell out in 2 hours and none of what you post is explaining your statement. Kanye going to Adi was a good look for Adi, which def brings new attention to their line, and I'm not denying this. Adi gotta come with real production for it even to be considered some type of contest. Nike will prolly sell more shoes on Saturday than KW has sold in total across the Y1, Y2, Y3 and YB. Adi is throwing rocks at the throne, which is a good thing because all kings must fall..

The Yeezys are marketing for adidas. The profits from such a limited shoe are peanuts compared to the sambas & zx fluxes & soccer cleats they sell all day.

It's not about the numbers they do on the 19th compared to JB, it's about taking away some of JB's hype. As the underdog in this fight, if they can steal attention away from the big guy, it's a win for them.

Last edited:
Bruh, we talking about Adi winning if the 72-10's don't sell out in 2 hours and none of what you post is explaining your statement. Kanye going to Adi was a good look for Adi, which def brings new attention to their line, and I'm not denying this. Adi gotta come with real production for it even to be considered some type of contest. Nike will prolly sell more shoes on Saturday than KW has sold in total across the Y1, Y2, Y3 and YB. Adi is throwing rocks at the throne, which is a good thing because all kings must fall..

So you complained about an explanation but you pretty much re-worded points that I already covered...okay. You the real mvp for that. :smokin

So you complained about an explanation but you pretty much re-worded points that I already covered...okay. You the real mvp for that. :smokin

It's called agreeing with your valid points while pointing out your original statement sounded ******ed. When Adi is putting out YB product where people have to choose between them and 72-10 then you can discuss winning. :smokin

had people coming down to $700 shipped but i pulled the trigger on $650. Prices will hover around $600-$700
Of course there's going to be prices like that, but it's really rare. Those are steals to me. I've seen a couple of pair for that price.

Jasper is a Barber tryng to be everything else!
He is to Kanye as Monica Lewinsky is to Bill

Same claim to fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom