ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped DS Pirate Black and Turtle Dove for $1,200
smokin.gif
 thats a sketchy price but congrats if they show up legit

Ehh, I'd rather look up to a broke *** baby who worked his way up to get to where he is than a trust fund baby who was already set before birth.

Most definitely have the most respect for those that come up on their own. But it must be nice to be a trust fund baby

Most definitely have the most respect for those that come up on their own. But it must be nice to be a trust fund baby
I agree , people who are self made are much more admirable. I wonder if you are a trust fund baby if you have 0 respect for money, like it means nothing to you. If that's the case then they probably don't care that they're rich.

guy i know works at a large scale sneaker retailer said he heard his manager talking to ppl about buying their stock of yeezys for double the price. so the manager played it off and slide of hand got the guys phone number. idk how true it is but i would not doubt it. i am so ready to take this L and be salty. wait a few days and take a L on the 350s 

I'm a firm believer in discipline and teaching your children that you need to work hard for your money. Respect is earned and not given. I smh at all these rich kids that have 0 respect for their parents money. I love my money too much for my kids to pis$ it away on lavish vacations and whatever else rich kids do. Ima tell my kids straight up, if they wanna go on a all expense vacay, join the military. You'll learn all about life in a 4 year enlistment. Lmao

I'm a firm believer in discipline and teaching your children that you need to work hard for your money. Respect is earned and not given. I smh at all these rich kids that have 0 respect for their parents money. I love my money too much for my kids to pis$ it away on lavish vacations and whatever else rich kids do. Ima tell my kids straight up, if they wanna go on a all expense vacay, join the military. You'll learn all about life in a 4 year enlistment. Lmao
repped, thats like i had friends when i was in high school got bmws, benz, and lexus for gifts and everything i worked at night and when i went to audi i wanted a A4 sport it was used but had 16,000 miles on it. i washed it, never missed service, took great care of it. when i got rid of that i got a S5 and its mine, kid from my highschool got a brand new M3 blew the ****** beat the crap out of it. daddy bought him a m5 next. crashed it into a pole while loaded, daddy got him off. bought him AMG. and who knows. i kill myself at work but when i get something its mine no one can tell me crap. when you bust your hump you appreciate stuff and i thank my parents for teaching me that 

100th post...... years ago  i think i tried to make an account i kind of remember there was something with approval or maybe i am just making that up, my brain is mush after today and i just never kept up lost the email and fell out of sneakers for a while but to keep info between NT have you guys discussed anything like a fee or something. since actually there is more readers than members ? or go back to the old way. voted in or something ?

100th post...... years ago  i think i tried to make an account i kind of remember there was something with approval or maybe i am just making that up, my brain is mush after today and i just never kept up lost the email and fell out of sneakers for a while but to keep info between NT have you guys discussed anything like a fee or something. since actually there is more readers than members ? or go back to the old way. voted in or something ?
I'd  pay for a private service!!  NT  should do it

There should be a 300 post minimum just to be able to browse the Yeezy thread.
I agree but newbies would post dumb*** things to get in the thread in 1 day lol.NT would be flooded.

def needs an approval or time wait tho

Last edited:
it was a monthly approval for an account. I was on NT since 03 or 01, can't remember. But s0lec0llector was more popular back then and I was on there for a long time. 

I'd  pay for a private service!!  NT  should do it
hey listen i know i am new but eveyone is new at one point or another. i get no one wants to share info. but being 100% honest i would rather a NT member eat and wear the stuff than some guy thats trying to destroy us on price, and if there was a fee maybe more info would be shared but prob not since human nature is to worry bout yourself and not help others. If you get as many pairs as you can why not share after you eat.  i was always told "one hand washes the other. and two hands wash the face" i dont care about resale. I dont do it. as long as I get for the feet thats it. 

Last edited:
Toys4World took down his Ebay listing of the PB's 

claiming they all came from Eastbay and had eastbay receipts? 
laugh.gif

I agree but newbies would post dumb*** things to get in the thread in 1 day lol.NT would be flooded lol

you would get guys that post husjkdgfjdh all day eveyday i think the approval or fee is good but what do i know. not much since i could not get MR 

You are new here, so i'll be nice about it.  That word/term is quite frowned upon on these boards.  
its dumb af too.

Never said it or know why people use the term for high price resell on shoes.Lames be saying that talking about a $200-$300 price increase on a shoe sometimes lol.

New shoe culture is cringeworthy at times.From the dudes doing female ankle poses,wearing leggings,to the thirst on certain kicks.Dudes be talking like they going to commit suicide if they miss a release.

Last edited:
I agree but newbies would post dumb*** things to get in the thread in 1 day lol.NT would be flooded.

Just to be able to browse the thread, as in they can't even come into the thread at all without 300 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom