ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

its dumb af too.

Never said it or know why people use the term for high price resell on shoes.Lames be saying that talking about a $200-$300 price increase on a shoe sometimes lol.

New shoe culture is cringeworthy at times.From the dudes doing female ankle poses,wearing leggings,to the thirst on certain kicks.Dudes be talking like they going to commit suicide if they miss a release.
i have been collecting for years and years like i said my fault i am sorry.i am not talking 2 or 3 bills i would be very happy with that price. But i get what you are saying. I have missed many days but never that sad. salty but not suicide.

On the fence about a RSVP for $399. $750 before tax can be considered a steal if the ATC worked. :nerd:
Don't fall for that he is just feeding off thirst. He has no more chance then the big legit atc services like sniper that will only charge 125 max and most won't pay that 400

Last edited:

i have been collecting for years and years like i said my fault i am sorry.i am not talking 2 or 3 bills i would be very happy with that price. But i get what you are saying. I have missed many days but never that sad. salty but not suicide.
Its all good

super fake.  Sock lining is white and boost material sucks
That white sock liner instantly made them fake. 
laugh.gif

Don't fall for that he is just feeding off thirst. He has no more chance then the big legit atc services like sniper that will only charge 125 max and most won't pay that 400
i dont actually believe there is only going to be a few thousand pairs anyone know of anything? .......closer to $450.00 for me at least if i hit confirm but i dont think i am headed that way
indifferent.gif
.  the other thing is you cannot use your card for anything else. i have never did a service like this before. what is sniper?  

:lol: timing level Aaron Rogers

not sure what that statement made by me had to do with accuracy but it sounded cool while i was typing it :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer in discipline and teaching your children that you need to work hard for your money. Respect is earned and not given. I smh at all these rich kids that have 0 respect for their parents money. I love my money too much for my kids to pis$ it away on lavish vacations and whatever else rich kids do. Ima tell my kids straight up, if they wanna go on a all expense vacay, join the military. You'll learn all about life in a 4 year enlistment. Lmao
repped, thats like i had friends when i was in high school got bmws, benz, and lexus for gifts and everything i worked at night and when i went to audi i wanted a A4 sport it was used but had 16,000 miles on it. i washed it, never missed service, took great care of it. when i got rid of that i got a S5 and its mine, kid from my highschool got a brand new M3 blew the ****** beat the crap out of it. daddy bought him a m5 next. crashed it into a pole while loaded, daddy got him off. bought him AMG. and who knows. i kill myself at work but when i get something its mine no one can tell me crap. when you bust your hump you appreciate stuff and i thank my parents for teaching me that 

Lol pretty much this but it was 100x worse at my school school. Instead of German cars, the kids got or drove their parents Ferrari/Lambo/Bentley/P-Cars

Last edited:
I've had no luck copping without a bot though since the first 750 drop all the way to the moonrocks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom