ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are so worn. Don't pursue those. Please dear God don't spent $800+ on some worn *** yeezys.

Someone just bought it lol wasn't me...honestly didn't look too bad I don't mind Jason mark it but again someone took it hah maybe didn't help I posted it but on to next. I just want an authentic pair but I will wear these down

Someone just bought it lol wasn't me...honestly didn't look too bad I don't mind Jason mark it but again someone took it hah maybe didn't help I posted it but on to next. I just want an authentic pair but I will wear these down
The paint was really chipped and even the reinforced rubber was flat.. Be thankful you didn't cop, because they weren't lasting very much longer. He literally used those as beaters.

jp with that ether, that ishh that make your soul burn slow

I'm salty and i got pairs.. sheesh  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Honestly it's up in the air.. Some are going for $2000 and others are going for $1200.. Most aren't real though so be weary.
So between $1200 - $2000 for DS is the range I should be lookin for? Damn man I paid $600 for MRs and $650 for PBs. Thought I was looking at $800 or so for TDs. F that, i'm not spending $1200 on those things lol. On to the Belugas! Hope all of us who wanna wear them cop em.

So between $1200 - $2000 for DS is the range I should be lookin for? Damn man I paid $600 for MRs and $650 for PBs. Thought I was looking at $800 or so for TDs. F that, i'm not spending $1200 on those things lol. On to the Belugas! Hope all of us who wanna wear them cop em.
Yeah I got so lucky on mine. Spent $900 on DS size 10.. In OCTOBER.. I felt like I hit gold lmao.

eBay is flooded with fakes that are ending in $4-500 and since a lot of people can't tell the difference, it's bringing the price down on authentic pairs quite a bit.

eBay is flooded with fakes that are ending in $4-500 and since a lot of people can't tell the difference, it's bringing the price down on authentic pairs quite a bit.
Really!? I think all the buy it now are around 1.1k-1.2k depending on size on the bay. There's no authentic pairs that are bidding, all I see are fakes everywhere. Cheapest are at FC at least in my size(8-8.5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom