ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

just got these from ebay for a steal. paid 525 invoice. are they real though? pattern looks good.  im a sz 10 and these are a sz 8. was going to flip, but they fit. LOL. guess im keeping. i wear a 10 in everything. and i have wide feet. surprised these arent that tight.
your big toe gonna bust a fat *** hole in the front of that shoe

do you think the size on the black 750s will run huge i somewhat remember people saying kim k said that only the first run was such a wide sizing difference 

Could someone please tell me the best way to cop the 2 drops that are coming in the next few weeks pls? Wether a bot or without.

Could someone please tell me the best way to cop the 2 drops that are coming in the next few weeks pls? Wether a bot or without.
Just be prepared. Don't get nervous, and if you don't cop, don't worry! THERE WILL BE OTHER SITES AND RESTOCKS! That's how I copped my MR. Selfridges dropped and 30 minutes later restocked certain sizes. Just be optimistic man.

Last edited:
And to think I had trouble getting just 1 pair.....

Must be nice.
I had to pay resale. Granted I was out of town on an ipad with terrible wifi (even brought a hotspot and it was no use) 

That being said I struck out on a desktop PC with fast internet 32 gb or ram etc etc on the first two 350 releases. I'm never gonna cop a pair of 350's on RD. I will keep trying though and never give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom