ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF was in the car that ignited like that? Was it hairspray? *****. 

I'd probably pay that for some NDS TD's, the only problem is the bottoms turn to garbage.

Oh yea the bottoms definitely turn to garbage which is why I stated that it would be the highest anyone should pay for some nds td's.

Oh yea the bottoms definitely turn to garbage which is why I stated that it would be the highest anyone should pay for some nds td's.
Yeah I agree. I've worn my MR's twice and they're already startin to chip  a little on the bottom. Not too too bad, but not great either (paid resale = (  , I wore my PB's out last night and you can't even tell.

Yeah I agree. I've worn my MR's twice and they're already startin to chip  a little on the bottom. Not too too bad, but not great either (paid resale = (  , I wore my PB's out last night and you can't even tell.
Black don't crack? 
laugh.gif

good  think i copped SP's

whew that krispy clean DS condition sole for life 

Last edited:
Any recommendation on where I can still get hooked up with a pair of PBs? Being looking for a while and there were too many fakes around 

I've pretty much talked myself into selling my DS moon rocks because of this issue. They look nice, but I can't tolerate a shoe cracking and chipping so easily. That very issue is what made me move away from Js...specifically IIIs and IVs.

Any recommendation on where I can still get hooked up with a pair of PBs? Being looking for a while and there were too many fakes around 
I thought the same thing, but you can actually tell pretty easily if they are real or fake. The boost is the big tell. Look on eBay and try to talk sellers down. Also add WTB PB to your signature (with your size) I had a member reach out to me and gave me a good price on a DS pair.

He meant Sole protectors...so i wonder who else here can confirm if they prevented cracking for them on td's or mr's?
they may prevent cracking, but they look like you are wearing condoms on the bottoms of your shoes lol, I'd rather just let em crack

SP's? Did you mean to say PB's? If so yeah man that's nice they don't show wear.
sole protectors fam
He meant Sole protectors...so i wonder who else here can confirm if they prevented cracking for them on td's or mr's?
i know someone who has used them on his TD's (member here actually) and his are literally DS

they may prevent cracking, but they look like you are wearing condoms on the bottoms of your shoes lol, I'd rather just let em crack
lol no thats a lie

they are only noticeable if you are like 1 feet a way and even then if i had my feet showing the soles, other wise they arent

my boy copped two pairs of TD off two raffles in same store. i won PB raffle offered a trade right off the bat. I said no being a sucker for all black kicks.. man i regret it every day hahaha.. so wait you have to be in NY to use confirm? thats terrible.. I got my hook up got my 72-10 today but of course dude owns a store that doesn't carry yeezys .. sick about it

There's a listing on grailed for the black 750s
most stores prob for their shipments in.. i don't really love the 750 but the all black is screaming my name.. and being a dude who just buys sneakers because of addiction i need to grab them haha.. the rush and anxiety of trying to cop is like a drug. most releases are easy to get. these yeezy releases are on another level its like the ultimate high chasing a cart checkout ..

most stores prob for their shipments in.. i don't really love the 750 but the all black is screaming my name.. and being a dude who just buys sneakers because of addiction i need to grab them haha.. the rush and anxiety of trying to cop is like a drug. most releases are easy to get. these yeezy releases are on another level its like the ultimate high chasing a cart checkout ..
I feel you bro. Securing a pair of Yeezys is like GOAT level lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom