ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
most stores prob for their shipments in.. i don't really love the 750 but the all black is screaming my name.. and being a dude who just buys sneakers because of addiction i need to grab them haha.. the rush and anxiety of trying to cop is like a drug. most releases are easy to get. these yeezy releases are on another level its like the ultimate high chasing a cart checkout ..
I feel you bro. Securing a pair of Yeezys is like GOAT level lol
hahah I've yet to do it online.. in store raffle.. when you get that call you feel like you're getting pranked

I thought the same thing, but you can actually tell pretty easily if they are real or fake. The boost is the big tell. Look on eBay and try to talk sellers down. Also add WTB PB to your signature (with your size) I had a member reach out to me and gave me a good price on a DS pair.
Appreciate the info! really helpful and will do. Thx again!

Need help. I just think I got scammed via Google Wallet. Any ideas on best way to file a complaint and get reimbursed through here? FCK!

sole protectors fam

i know someone who has used them on his TD's (member here actually) and his are literally DS

lol no thats a lie

they are only noticeable if you are like 1 feet a way and even then if i had my feet showing the soles, other wise they arent

They are shoes though, just wear them. All these kids walking around with sneaker shields and sole protectors.. that´s one step away from wrapping the whole shoe in a plastic bag while rocking them. 

SP's? Did you mean to say PB's? If so yeah man that's nice they don't show wear.

sole protectors fam

He meant Sole protectors...so i wonder who else here can confirm if they prevented cracking for them on td's or mr's?
i know someone who has used them on his TD's (member here actually) and his are literally DS

they may prevent cracking, but they look like you are wearing condoms on the bottoms of your shoes lol, I'd rather just let em crack

lol no thats a lie

they are only noticeable if you are like 1 feet a way and even then if i had my feet showing the soles, other wise they arent

You lion to yourself mayne, that looks like *** lol. And have fun taking that off and peeling off all the white paint.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-YEEZY-BOOST-750-sz-11-black-quickstrike-kanye-west-yzy-blackout-/201482812523?hash=item2ee94fbc6b:g:8wgAAOSwcBhWaj2g

oh my god

how are they already listed on ebay so early?

thats insane

and that price wow man its going to be impossible copping them

edit:

not sure if i can post that link or not but that listing is not mine i am not selling anything just showing that there are people who have backdoored them already which is crazy

Why you freakin' out so much bruh :nerd:

They are shoes though, just wear them. All these kids walking around with sneaker shields and sole protectors.. that´s one step away from wrapping the whole shoe in a plastic bag while rocking them. 
nice exaggeration,

Who says I am not going to wear them?

"all these kids" wow 10 cool points for you mr mature

sounds to me like you are mad you didnt buy these and your soles are all beat up and worn out, sorry 
You lion to yourself mayne, that looks like *** lol. And have fun taking that off and peeling off all the white paint.
Yeah ok bruh it looks like **** yet i have them and not 1 person yet has noticed them except a friend that i actually took one of the shoes off so he could see them 
Why you freakin' out so much bruh
nerd.gif
the resell prices fam, if they are already this high imagine on release day o lord,

people start seeing these resell prices will just make it worse for those trying to cop manually

Only gunning for one pair, hopefully I can get just one but there is no way I'm paying resell for these. I'd rather take the "L" and move on.

These are the "I never get anything online so ima camp a week" people

No shoe is worth camping a week
i dont know too many folks who can make about $2000 (give or take) in a week for doing nothing at all......i get ya drift but some folk can do it, more power to them....i personally cant do it, but i guess if reselling is your job then they are at work right now.

i dont know too many folks who can make about $2000 (give or take) in a week for doing nothing at all......i get ya drift but some folk can do it, more power to them....i personally cant do it, but i guess if reselling is your job then they are at work right now.
i know you said give or take 2k but aint no one making $2k profit. Some 750s are at 2.5 on flight club right now (first release) and the BLKs are wayyyyyy more available.

i know you said give or take 2k but aint no one making $2k profit. Some 750s are at 2.5 on flight club right now (first release) and the BLKs are wayyyyyy more available.
true...but even if they made 1 grand profit that is damn good to some folks to make for a week

BLKs are way more available you say, care to elaborate?

true...but even if they made 1 grand profit that is damn good to some folks to make for a week
them fools need to get a real job right there. anyone spending 2.5k on these and don't easily make 6 figures is a fool IMO. but then again people sometimes don't have their priorities straight. 
mean.gif

sole protectors fam

lol no thats a lie

guys i laughed so hart....thanks for this! really sad though when you really think about it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom