ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People LOVE solelinks when they are able to cop. People HATE solelinks when they fail.
Fo Real! 
tongue.gif

Let Him Live!

News is, is that majority of retailers won't be releasing information until tomorrow.

Apparently Adidas has forced them all to not give any info away.

Good for you bro, when you die will you take the shoes with you? It's just material goods, so relax
if its just material goods get off this site. thats all this site is about. at the end of the day material goods lead to memories.  The same way holidays lead to memories. your a dimwit 

and if you don't like material goods in the day and age where everything is controlled by brand. well don't go outside.

Last edited:
Good for you bro, when you die will you take the shoes with you? It's just material goods, so relax

if its just material goods get off this site. thats all this site is about. at the end of the day material goods lead to memories.  The same way holidays lead to memories. your a dimwit 

and if you don't like material goods in the day and age where everything is controlled by brand. well don't go outside.

Please stop acting girlish my man

If this is not already posted

https://wellgosh.com/yeezy
thats right you just ruin your chances by 90% Trying to play the hero role for lurkers. moron
what you don’t understand is that there are several folks out there that release early links and other information.  for example….

yeezytalkworldwide – 16,000 followers
solelinks – 50,000 followers
moresneakers – 17,000 followers
thedropdate – 21,000 followers
copthesekicks – 44,000 followers

they all tweet early release info, raffle info, etc.  so trust me, news spreads wayyyy before it gets to niketalk.  if you strike out on the 750s, its not because someone mentioned something on niketalk, its just fate.  you have 300,000 people going for 5000 shoes.  the odds are against you regardless

Dude u could only talk this tough talk on the net, I'm done

Seems like everyone will easily get their hands on the next 350s. The resell market for the MRs collapsed pretty much and even the PBs don't seem to be doing to well either. So with increased quantities and less resell value it'll probably be quite easy and a lot cheaper to cop just after the drop even. 

Last edited:
I need in the Yeezy Mafia this time around! Do I need to commit a crime to be accepted a la Hell's Angels? Or do I just have to hang around until I can be considered a "friend of ours"?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom