ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like everyone will easily get their hands on the next 350s. The resell market for the MRs collapsed pretty much and even the PBs don't seem to be doing to well either. So with increased quantities and less resell value it'll probably be quite easy and a lot cheaper to cop just after the drop even. 
how'd resell market crash if they are going for 700-1000+ fambs, a crash is under retail

Last edited:
HOH releases in non confirmed areas would be great
they arent gonna say anything till last minute to minimize crowds, happened with 72-10 and my mall had 1/4 the entries then last year. yes there was a lot produced but the majority of people wont receive the info in time to plan accordinly. 

as someone who didn't sleep for 36 hours during the MR release, I am honestly saying you should get the sleep. Your chances are slim at these random 1am-5am Euro drops. I got both my pairs at 9am from Barneys. Could've slept in. Granted I did cop at the euro sites but they were cancelled. 
I was FURIOUS about the Barney's release. Went to sleep for a few hours, woke up ay 9:20 to get ready for their 10 am release and they sold ALL their pairs an hour early. **** you Barney's. They just kinda said "meh whatever." I did end up getting 4 pairs so I really can't complain but that annoyed me so much

Barney did me a favor by dropping early 
pimp.gif

how'd resell market crash if they are going for 700-1000+ fambs, a crash is under retail
They're going for below that even at this point at times. A crash in terms of hype. If these even go for just a tiny bit above retail, it'll lose its value to the kids trying to show off in it and the overall hype. This week alone prices in the UK and US went from over 600 GBP to around 400 or less and same with US prices on eBay with some dropping as low as $600. Whoever controls the resell market, controls the hype and then the overall market in general. Nike has been doing it well and Adidas had their chance is and is slowly but surely screwing it up it seems. But yeah, good for those who actually like the shoes and can't afford to spend the insane resell prices tho.

They're going for below that even at this point at times. A crash in terms of hype. If these even go for just a tiny bit above retail, it'll lose its value to the kids trying to show off in it and the overall hype. This week alone prices in the UK and US went from over 600 GBP to around 400 or less and same with US prices on eBay with some dropping as low as $600. Whoever controls the resell market, controls the hype and then the overall market in general. Nike has been doing it well and Adidas had their chance is and is slowly but surely screwing it up it seems. But yeah, good for those who actually like the shoes and can't afford to spend the insane resell prices tho.
keep in mind pairs you're seeing at 600 are most likely fugazi

keep in mind pairs you're seeing at 600 are most likely fugazi
Seen real ones go that low as well. The problem rather is that Adidas isn't take care of the insane amounts of fakes being all over eBay at the moment. They are literally completely incapable of dealing with what they are currently being handed on a silver platter by Kanye unfortunately. We shall see how it goes. Maybe I'm wrong and the oversaturation of similar colorways, lack of QC, general lack of how to maintain a hype, Kanye leaving them in terms of clothes and the majority of that collection sitting on shelves already won't lead to the hype dying by mid 2016. Should be an interesting year ahead again.

Edit: I also think buying MRs right is probably great as the new 350s and 750s are being released soon and even resell boutiques offering them for 500 GBP. Maybe I'm wrong and the price increases after these two drops around mid January. But I've seen a calendar screenshot of them releasing another pair of 350s in February, so I doubt it.

Last edited:
https://wellgosh.com/yeezy

Entry to this competition gives you the chance to purchase one pair of adidas Yeezy Boost 750's in your size.

You will also receive our weekly newsletter, but you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

Winners will be notified before the release date: 19 December 2015. One entry per human please, robots will be blocked. Good luck!

UK Sizes are US Sizes -1/2 a size. 

Confirmation Emails are delayed because of influx of entries. 

Notification of winners this Saturday. 

Seems like everyone will easily get their hands on the next 350s. The resell market for the MRs collapsed pretty much and even the PBs don't seem to be doing to well either. So with increased quantities and less resell value it'll probably be quite easy and a lot cheaper to cop just after the drop even. 

What facts is this statement based on - I haven't seen anything resembling this.

what you don’t understand is that there are several folks out there that release early links and other information.  for example….

yeezytalkworldwide – 16,000 followers

solelinks – 50,000 followers

moresneakers – 17,000 followers

thedropdate – 21,000 followers

copthesekicks – 44,000 followers

they all tweet early release info, raffle info, etc.  so trust me, news spreads wayyyy before it gets to niketalk.  if you strike out on the 750s, its not because someone mentioned something on niketalk, its just fate.  you have 300,000 people going for 5000 shoes.  the odds are against you regardless

Exactly. People be acting like withholding info on NT is the reason they did or didn't cop.

Exactly. People be acting like withholding info on NT is the reason they did or didn't cop.
On the contrary, I think more info should be shared here, which makes this a more "go-to" place for all information, because nowadays with social media and all, you can't really "hide" any information from the public, except to those totally waiting to be spoon-fed.

Check eBay UK. Similar on eBay US as well. You can't take Flight Club or buy now auctions as the current price point.
just stop man. I let one of my pairs go yesterday, (using the money to try to find the wifeys size) and sold for 750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom