ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't own an iPad. I bought one for my wife but she isn't getting it until X-Mas.

I am about to roll into the Apple store just to sign up for the raffle.
laugh.gif
HAHA! No, when you go into the store they have an iPad ready for you to use.  To put in all your info.  
laugh.gif

today only for adidas or tomorrow too
raffle will start today or tomorrow.

once it opens up, you have until friday night when the store closes to sign up for it

you will get an email if your name is drawn.

Reactions: alp
Just called my local Champs and got the we are not receiving them. Hit them with the you're on adidas retailer list. She's like "oh, we are?" She then said hold on. Then told me to check on Champs Twitter or ig. Asked them on Twitter and then they said to check your local stores for release procedures. Then I called her back to tell her what they said and then she finally said raffle is tomorrow wow lol.

looking at resale prices, I don't think eveybody is getting yeezys. but maybe its just me that can't get them lol

just curious, why can't he mass produce his shoes already? im sure they will sell fine

In my opinion it's too soon to mass produce them. Yeah they will do great they will sell out but the demand for a shoe is partially created by the resell. Im sure adidas likes what it sees in the resell market for this shoe. I don't think it would be wise for them to mass produce just yet, they got there feet wet in the market of exclusivity it's something they been wanting for years( I'm aware of the consortium
Stuff but nothing has had attention for adidas like this collection) It'll be a while before they give that up, it's not the average sneaker buyer that fuels the sneaker market it's the resellers, we all know this. They can't mass produce these just yet, it's def coming though.

anyone in the nyc area know whats the deal with pacsun? They planning on doing raffles instore or what? I called the qcm one and keep getting typical bs

950's are probably as mass produced as it's gonna get, and honestly if you really wanted those you could have got them, so Kanye never lied when he said "EVERYBODY WHO WANTS YEEZYS, WILL GET YEEZYS" because he never specified WHICH Yeezys 
wink.gif

950's are probably as mass produced as it's gonna get, and honestly if you really wanted those you could have got them, so Kanye never lied when he said "EVERYBODY WHO WANTS YEEZYS, WILL GET YEEZYS" because he never specified WHICH Yeezys :wink:

This is completely true.

Kanye never lied, they are releasing the shoe over and over again in different colors... And there sure enough will be a yeezy that will be massed produced... We just haven't seen it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom