ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllooooooooooooo from the YzY sideeeeeeeee...

I heard you were confirmeddddddddd
yoooo, where dey at tho
nerd.gif

When using Confirmed in the past, did you guys get to the white screen with a  loading sign? If you did, did you just wait on it or refreshed multiple times? Not sure if that puts you in a queue and have to wait or refreshing is the way to go. 

When using Confirmed in the past, did you guys get to the white screen with a  loading sign? If you did, did you just wait on it or refreshed multiple times? Not sure if that puts you in a queue and have to wait or refreshing is the way to go. 
close out and reopen 
nerd.gif

Lol when using the confirmed app for the pirate black I must have closed that joint 60 times and reopened it.

I didn't even know I was confirmed till a day after when I randomly checked my reservations... That woulda sucked if I never checked cause that's the only ones I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom