ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES THATS WHY I SAID KOREA (A JOKE).. BTW WEST COAST IS 3 HOURS BACK NOT 4.. THAT WOULD MAKE IT 10AM UNLESS THEY DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING FUNKY.. SINCE WE'RE BEING TECHNICAL
right I meant the 3 hr difference, my bad. PB's released around 11-12ish and not 1. 

All the stores in woodfield except footlocker are doing raffles. Footlocker in woodfield is not receiving them.

I was around when the yuku NT was poppin!!!
Haha I hear you, I had to login through yuku and contact a mod to get my account reactivated....back in the ******** days

Anyone hear anything from Bait chapter stores?

Edit: that wasn't a "bad" word...but an old spin off site of NikeTalk is censored, very funny

Last edited:
950's are probably as mass produced as it's gonna get, and honestly if you really wanted those you could have got them, so Kanye never lied when he said "EVERYBODY WHO WANTS YEEZYS, WILL GET YEEZYS" because he never specified WHICH Yeezys :wink:
Loophole

Do you think a straight up trade 750s black for 750s grey is a good trade? Who wins and why?

you most likely won't find a straight trade, anybody with the first 750's shouldn't be dumb enough to make that trade. First 750's will always win, even with future 750 releases. 
It's the same shoe that retails at the same price. If someone with blacks wants the gray and vice versa why would it be dumb? Miss me with value because in that case people should be selling and buying not trading..

i wouldnt and i have the greys.

but id also rather just pay the premium for the black instead of giving up my greys.

because the way it looks is that, the greys will have been significantly harder to obtain than the blacks.

just the confirmed app has two more cities let alone all the other sites for the black.
I can dig the availability standpoint.

It's the same shoe that retails at the same price. If someone with blacks wants the gray and vice versa why would it be dumb? Miss me with value because in that case people should be selling and buying not trading..

in terms of limited and availability.

Bred 1's and Melo 1's are the same shoe with the same price, would you trade straight up?
Bruh, Melo 1 and Bred 1 s are not the same shoe. Same model but different badging and materials. I'd trade bred fro any Chris, Royal shadow etc...

I can dig the availability standpoint.
Bruh, Melo 1 and Bred 1 s are not the same shoe. Same model but different badging and materials. I'd trade bred fro any Chris, Royal shadow etc...
Not a perfect example but you get my point tho. My man  @amarano  explained it perfectly.

Anyone willing to straight up trade their white cement 3's for my wolf grey 3's. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom