ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought reservations would be 9 am today. Pb 350 were Wednesday at 9 am

UNLESS YOU LIVED IN KOREA THATS NOT TRUE.. I REMEMBER THE PB WERE AROUND MY LUNCH TIME WHICH WAS LIKE 1PM-ISH

AND ANY FOOTLOCKER RAFFLE IN NYC WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY PALM TREES BC THE AMOUNT OF SHADE>>>>>

UNLESS YOU LIVED IN KOREA THATS NOT TRUE.. I REMEMBER THE PB WERE AROUND MY LUNCH TIME WHICH WAS LIKE 1PM-ISH

AND ANY FOOTLOCKER RAFFLE IN NYC WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY PALM TREES BC THE AMOUNT OF SHADE>>>>>
you do realize NYC is not the only timezone lol. I'm sure his 9am release in the west coast was our 1pm east coast release. 

Where are you yeezy ?

Halp!

I+have+my+own+abandon+threadgif+thank+you+very+much+_ca91b07ac3719da6675404113f674dd8.gif

:lol:

I strongly believe any footaction footlocker jimmy and champs locations in nyc la and the chi will release their pairs thru the app

Something told me to check NT!!! Appreciate the love fellas

How is Leaders & Succezz doing their release?

Last edited:
you do realize NYC is not the only timezone lol. I'm sure his 9am release in the west coast was our 1pm east coast release. 

YES THATS WHY I SAID KOREA (A JOKE).. BTW WEST COAST IS 3 HOURS BACK NOT 4.. THAT WOULD MAKE IT 10AM UNLESS THEY DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING FUNKY.. SINCE WE'RE BEING TECHNICAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom