ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that the first show is based off the concept of that prototype and it has a boost sole

I feel like its going to be like the Jeremy Scott thing. Like they will drop "Yeezy" pure boosts, tubular and some NEO shoe all on black friday.

Nike have something cooked up for Black Friday to combat this adidas release. Mark my words. 

I don't want to start rumors but let's just say my "source" has some "clout"

Nike have something cooked up for Black Friday to combat this adidas release. Mark my words. 

Are you insinuating that Nike is going to release more of the existing Yeezy 1s or 2s?  New colorways of exiting models or stuff Ye was working on that was supposed to the the Y3 and never released? Do tell 
nerd.gif
. PM if you have to lol

Last edited:

Are you insinuating that they're going to release more Yeezy 1s or 2s?  Or just new colorways of exiting models. Do tell 
nerd.gif
. PM if you have to lol
lmao just watch this video:

Watch at 1:09:30

Dude in the green hat said expect something from nike. and he does have connections within the industry. thats why i used the term "source" and "clout"

Bare with the video, I know some of it is ridiculous but some of the discussions they are having are actually thought provoking and entertaining. 

Last edited:

infrareds are trash so...

I don't think the Adidas yeezi are dropin Black Friday unless we actually SEE something official by this week. The release day would leak as soon as stores or higher ups get the info and that should be soon if they're aiming for Black Friday. I don't think it's gonna happen. Even adidas doesn't want to compete with the infrared 6s. And I imagine they want as many weeks to build hype as possible. Also stores need to prepare how they're gonna handle the release, along with all the marketing stuff..

Last edited:
Dog you watched the whole thing?? :rofl: told yall not to watch the whole thing.

Dudes who get together to talk about sneakers in a circle is about the lamest it can get

Bro, fully my fault. Watched the part you posted and thought to myself "maybe they talk some real stuff on here". It was just like standing in line for sneakers, and bunch of flexxing and trash talk.

Are you insinuating that they're going to release more Yeezy 1s or 2s?  Or just new colorways of exiting models. Do tell 
nerd.gif
. PM if you have to lol
lmao just watch this video:

Watch at 1:09:30

Dude in the green hat said expect something from nike. and he does have connections within the industry. thats why i used the term "source" and "clout"

Bare with the video, I know some of it is ridiculous but some of the discussions they are having are actually thought provoking and entertaining. 
Those statements were kind of ambiguous lol. That video was hard to stomach. Especially the statement about Adidas is worn in sports and Nike doesn't even know it. Really? My God lol. 

Oh well, thanks anyway. There have been grumblings from TBlake etc etc insinuating more Yeezy's are coming. Hope that's the case, because there is just no way I could ever pay the price they're asking for those shoes. Just too too many other things I could buy or that are so much more useful for me. To each their own I suppose.

Last edited:
Would be so dope if Nike released some more Yeezys to water down the Adidas release... maybe that TBlake guy was right with his tweets after all :D

heard today 

Would be so dope if Nike released some more Yeezys to water down the Adidas release... maybe that TBlake guy was right with his tweets after all :D
this is why they have not given any release date so far...they are afraid of nike. not for other yeezy release, but any strong release

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom