ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they are lined up for the adidas store then that must mean that someone around SF knows what's going on with the release, and it is being spread word of mouth.

I just can't believe people are THAT stupid to line up for a sneaker that we haven't even seen an OFFICIAL PHOTO of. 

nah someone text me that pic messing with me this morning, the line was for Alexander Wang x H&M

You're funny, saw the picture and just wanted to post it. No biggy though, glad I could bring a laugh to you.

what yall think the retail price on these will be on these, i keep hearin prices between 300-400 but the most expensive jeremy scotts arnt even that price
Na wont be that high (I don't think).  Ye has reason to want these priced well and to move units cause he's getting a royalty kick back this time around.  Price it in the range of designer footwear he loses all the non sneakerhead / non hypebeasts out there.

$200 max, and he moves plenty of them and makes some bread.

just my $0.02 though so we will see

Na wont be that high (I don't think).  Ye has reason to want these priced well and to move units cause he's getting a royalty kick back this time around.  Price it in the range of designer footwear he loses all the non sneakerhead / non hypebeasts out there.

$200 max, and he moves plenty of them and makes some bread.

just my $0.02 though so we will see
thought someone said it would be that high but those look too cheap to cost 500-600

I wished this was the yeezy 3!!  (Nike) 

This one would detroy yeezy 1 & yeezy 2 and  adidias !

(mine opinion) 

Last edited:
hope y3 will be a step above the past as materials and design, not just an adidas branded yeezy2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom