ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked them up on Fulton. Steady line of about 30 people. Fits big. Not a full size though. Honestly they feel weird and don't look much better imo. That ugg comparison thing is seriously not a joke look wise and the material feels exactly like them. Idk man. When I started out wearing kicks I never imagined I would ever have something like this on.
Nice that you got a pair. 
pimp.gif

Thanks for your first impressions.

Do they look dark for you color wise? I hoped for them to be a bit brighter. I know it depends on the light, but they seem to be darker than I expected. Especially the strap.

Quality is not really better than Uggs? That would be disappointing IMO.

Would be great if you could upload a pic of the dust bag. Not that important for me, but I would like to see it 
ohwell.gif

I love how everyone tells me h/o is 1200. If someone offered you 1200 and you don't take it I hope they never sell and you get stuck with sneakers you don't even want /rant

Picked them up on Fulton. Steady line of about 30 people. Fits big. Not a full size though. Honestly they feel weird and don't look much better imo. That ugg comparison thing is seriously not a joke look wise and the material feels exactly like them. Idk man. When I started out wearing kicks I never imagined I would ever have something like this on.
Nice that you got a pair. 
pimp.gif

Thanks for your first impressions.

Do they look dark for you color wise? I hoped for them to be a bit brighter. I know it depends on the light, but they seem to be darker than I expected. Especially the strap.

Quality is not really better than Uggs? That would be disappointing IMO.

Would be great if you could upload a pic of the dust bag. Not that important for me, but I would like to see it 
ohwell.gif

I don't think quality is the issue. Pretty sure he's talking about the materials. Both Uggs and the Yeezy 750 boost are made of suede.

for anyone who has a pair and a pair of Visvim's, can you verify if the suede is of the same quality or lower quality than Visvim's?

Unfortunately I was hoping for them to be up to par, then these will be a definite pass at that price point. Thanks for the verification

Even though the Adidas are supposed to be luxury shoes they are far from the Nike ones in terms of details, I dunno I feel like the new ones are missing something.

Now seeing more pics of the shoes idk . . . I think the hype rushed to my head

Honestly me too. 

imo it's a cool sneaker, better then anything from Nike or Jordan but not worth nearly the hype they current have

they're unique now but maybe in the future they won't be...

Just picked up.. Love em!.. Yeezy 1s still my favorite.. I wear a size 10 10.5 usually.. Size 9 fits perfect.

View media item 1401517

they as comfortable as they look?

Now seeing more pics of the shoes idk . . . I think the hype rushed to my head

Agreed. Was so hyped for these and even considered paying resell but now these are just a retail or bust shoe. Yes, I will still try hard to get these for retail but if not I can move on with life and wait for more of his line to drop.

Agreed. Was so hyped for these and even considered paying resell but now these are just a retail or bust shoe. Yes, I will still try hard to get these for retail but if not I can move on with life and wait for more of his line to drop.

Same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom