ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are they guaranteed pairs lol.

it's first come first serve.

why else would they be camping

that's what I'm trying to figure out look at the previous posts on this page

edit: nvm, I think somebody didn't know that DSM was not apart of the pairs reserved through the app

Last edited:

laugh.gif
"a very good price of $1300". Not a good price but not the worst I've seen. But seriously, these sellers should cash in on the hype and NYC exclusivity now on an average price of $1k-1.2K before they'll be begging people to take them off their hands at barely $1k come the 28th[/quote]
This guy charges people $10 to post for sale ad on his instagram LOL i'm pretty sure that's against iG policy LOL 

This guy charges people $10 to post for sale ad on his instagram LOL i'm pretty sure that's against iG policy LOL 
The crazy thing is I've seen a few ads with his same style, so somebody might actually be paying him to advertise lol.

The crazy thing is I've seen a few ads with his same style, so somebody might actually be paying him to advertise lol.
LOL

yeah these peeps are idiots to pay him, more power to him though, he's making like $50 a day from selling ads LOL

Great week

Drake dropped that Mixtape

Kanye dropping the Adidas

Reebok pop up shop

ASG And  releases

Shorty really sleeping outside on bare concrete. What in the hell is going on with people's priorities. Cats really call out of work for a pair of sneakers? Nah I'd probably do the same :lol:

Well, Kanye's fashion show was nice in display but those pieces were very boring. The duckboots and the low trainers are both whack and again boring. I hope I can get a pair of 750's on the 28th though. This sneaker really has grown on me.

I wish I had the shoes so I didn't have to check in here anymore.

lmao. Truth !!!

I had to take a break after the failure I experienced yesterday. Got blessed and a close friend landed my size. Gonna trade him some DS Frags and be done. I hope you get a pair, homie. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom